• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:24 PM

Lafeyette.

Yah, his death (I`m sure it is him) really sucks. He is one of my favourite characters on the show!!! And I was basically yelling at the TV when Bill went out into the light and got himself crispified. At least he didn`t die....

I so called Rene!! The decapitation was pretty good!

And now.... for the long wait. How does Sam know Maryann, and what is with all of the money? Is it really Lafeyette in the car, and who killed him? How is Sookie going to react to Bill's new vampire? And Jason and his involvement in the new church....

I can't wait......

#2 CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:32 PM

I sooo agree erin... Lafayette is one of my favorite characters and I'm going to be sooo bummed if he's dead. He was definitely attacked by someone or something. Didn't Bill telling Sookie that he fed and that's why he was "normal" again. Did anyone else catch that? I hope it wasn't Lafayette.

I think there's going to major trouble with Bill's new "daughter"... I wonder what would happen to Bill if he killed that vamp that he made for killing a vamp. laugh.gif

#3 morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,316 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:59 PM

Is Lafayette Dead?

Back in October, Brian Juergens of AfterElton interviewed Nelsan Ellis, the actor that plays Lafayette. It's a great four page interview with four video clips.

Ellis speaks about reading the books that the series is based on, and reading of Lafayette's demise, with just his feet sticking out a window. However, we are cautioned not to believe the series will follow the books.

Click Here to read the interview.

Attached File  nelsanellisglasses.jpg   67.52KB   0 downloads

Here's another interview with Ellis.

From Ask Ausiello: Not only is there fresh Blood on the way, there's also fresh... um, blood. The vamp hit is on the hunt for a new series regular to play Sarah, the pleasure-seeking missus of Steve Newlin, the Fellowship of the Sun's big cahuna. New semi-regulars are also being sought for six-episode arcs as Daphne, Merlotte's new waitress (and Sam's likely new love interest), and Luke, a burly twentysomething who's as dedicated to religion as Jason is to sex.
Attached File  trueblood_hbox_large.jpg   46.61KB   1 downloads
Season 2 of True Blood will begin filming in January. HBO is planning a DVD release of the first season sometime before new episodes air, which should help millions more discover the addictive vampire drama.

#4 joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:39 AM

Thanks for the info Morty!!!!!!

#5 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:15 PM

Nah, I don't think Lafayette is dead (out of the show) but I do think he's coming back as a vamp or maybe a werewolf.

#6 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:56 PM

I sure hope so!!!

#7 BrandiYne

BrandiYne

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:11 PM

They better do come CPR or something to bring Lafayette back. Not only because he rocks, but he's got s(it on ppl. You NEED those types to stay breathing.

#8 crustylugholes

crustylugholes

• Pip
  • 901 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:29 PM

I was hoping that Lafayette will merely be 'injured' and that they'll be able to revive him.

He's one of my favorite characters too, It'll suck if he's written out of the show.

#9 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:23 PM

I think he's one of the "undead." Won't that be fun.

#10 lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:32 PM

If the series continues to follow the book......Lafayette is a goner.

#11 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:06 PM

yup he is

#12 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

Oh no, say it isn't true!

Erin, you're reading the books, but is there any chance he can come back as a Vamp. That's better than nothing.

#13 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:32 PM

Not in the books...but I haven't read them all. I so hope that in this case they don't follow them.

#14 lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:23 PM

I have read all the books, he is never mentioned again, but the show has really changed some characters, the show really expanded Lafayette and Tara's characters. So I guess there is always hope! biggrin.gif

#15 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Then hope it is!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users