Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

About Season Two

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,491 posts
True Blood has just cast its first new roles for season 2, and both picks are bloody fantastic!
Attached File  annacampjonestrueblood_l.jpg   25.93KB   1 downloads
First up, Broadway babe Anna Camp -- she's currently horsing around with Daniel Radcliffe in Equus has been tapped to play the series-regular role of Sarah, the hot-to-trot wife of Steve Newlin (aka the Fellowship of the Sun's big kahuna). And The Bold and the Beautiful's stellar Ashley Jones has booked a six-episode arc as Daphne, a new Merlotte's waitress -- and I hope, I hope a new love interest for poor Sam. (P.S. soap fans, no, she won't be hanging up Doc Bridget's well-worn stethoscope; the two-time Daytime Emmy nominee will juggle blood transfusions and blood-suckers.)

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,491 posts
Attached File  marshallprem57.jpg   38.53KB   0 downloadsMore fresh blood! Wes Brown (We Are Marshall) is the latest addition to True Blood's season 2 ensemble. He'll play Luke, a God-obsessed hunk that bonds with Jason (Ryan Kwanten) at a church camp, in at least six episodes.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Yay, I just noticed... we have our own forum now!!! Thanks Morty. biggrin.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Thanks for the info Morty!!!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I wonder if Bill will turn into an uber jerk like he allegedly does in the books, causing him and Sookie to NOT be together.... Oh the terrible wait to find out. I hate it!

P.S. Thanks for making this a seperate forum!

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
A seperate forum...this is great.

I really wanted to go back and rewatch the episodes but couldn't find the time. I am so looking for this show to return and yes, new blood is welcomed.

Erin, I see you're reading the books. Bill an "uber jerk?" What's a vampire to do?

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Havent read them no. But have heard about what happens in the book.

lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts
Any word on a start date for season 2??????? Please let it be soon!

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,491 posts
Season two starts Sunday, June 14, 2009

The episode is entitled "Nothing but the Blood." The short description says, Dallas vampires employ Sookie Stackhouse to use her telepathy to help find their lost companion. Sookie's only condition to complete her mission is any humans found to be involved must be turned over to human law enforcement rather than subjected to vampire justice.

I'm not sure if that gave away anything or not, I have to re-watch the series before it starts again.

Misha

Misha

• Pip
  • 1,996 posts
I've read the books, so it kind of gives it away, but that will not spoil my happiness with it coming back!! Woohoooooo!!! I promise to be a good girl and not give spoilers.

P.S. I lust after Eric. *slurp*

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Looking forward to the new season!!

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
animated_bouncy.gif New season's promo video!!!

http://www.hbo.com/t...lood/video.html

drool.gif

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
God I CAN NOT wait!!!

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I can't wait to get me some vampire. Ha Ha Ha!

Misha

Misha

• Pip
  • 1,996 posts
They have a lot of teasers on there. Woohoooo!! Next Sunday night!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users