3 replies to this topic

#1 morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,295 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:19 AM

There's lots of nudity on HBO's hit vampire drama, "True Blood," a television series based on Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampire Mysteries, also starring Anna Paquin and Sam Trammell. Of the naked cast, Ryan Kwanten gets the most time out of his clothes. He even got a headstart shedding his drawers for the camera by posing for some artsy Abercrombie & Fitch photos. And in 2004, a usually shirtless Ryan Kwanten played surfer Jay Robertson on WB's "Summerland."

Kwanten was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. He began acting on the television shows "A Country Practice" and "Spellbinder." In 1997, he joined the cast of the Australian soap opera "Home and Away," playing lifeguard Vinnie Patterson. Kwanten starred on the show for several years, becoming a sex symbol. He eventually chose to leave the series in 2002, shortly after his character married and became a father.

Moving to the United States, Kwanten was cast as Jay Robertson in the Lori Loughlin-starring series "Summerland," which ran from 2004 to 2005. He most recently appeared in the films "Flicka," with Maria Bello, Alison Lohman and Tim McGraw, and "Dead Silence," a horror movie in which he played the leading role. Ryan Kwanten also made an appearance in a "Law and Order: SVU" episode that aired on December 2, 2008, in which he portrays US Marine Corps Master Sargeant Dominic Pruitt who is (falsely) accused of raping and murdering a fellow marine and her unborn baby.

But enough talk, you came here to see the naked, and near naked pictures. Please do not drool on your screen, it can cause electrical problems not covered in your warranty (don't ask me how I know).

Attached File  ryan_kwanten_model_4.jpg   10.75KB   29 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_model_3.jpg   42.97KB   23 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_model_2.jpg   36.81KB   23 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_model_1.jpg   49.8KB   31 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_model3.jpg   26.32KB   27 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_bedtime.jpg   21.24KB   21 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_model_composite.jpg   154.95KB   19 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_ssummerland.jpg   25.8KB   18 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_strange_angels_1.jpg   250.18KB   25 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_strange_angels_2.jpg   27.32KB   22 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_strange_angels_3.jpg   147.78KB   18 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_summerland_1.jpg   26.61KB   19 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_summerland_2.jpg   49.81KB   20 downloadsAttached File  ryan_kwanten_surf.jpg   25.05KB   19 downloads

#2 ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:31 AM

If I were a man and had a body that ripped, I wouldn't wear any clothes either.

#3 marleymom

marleymom

• Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:40 PM

Oh god......thank you! notworthy.gif

#4 ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:53 PM

I just needed to visit this thread again and say, "thank you baby Jesus!"