Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

A New Look for 2009

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think of the new graphics? (40 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the new graphic forum titles stay or go?

1. They look good and make it easy to locate my favorites. (34 votes [85.00%])

Percentage of vote: 85.00%

2. They take too long to load. (2 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

3. They're ugly (4 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
How do I get rid of the tag/signature line or whatever you call it?

I got rid of those boots a while ago, so I don't want to promise anything I can't deliver on.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
at the top of the page...go to "MY CONTROLS" then on the left hand side go to "EDIT SIGNATURE"

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Gracias!!!

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts
The sight graphics and changes are great!

I haven't been able to visit here in a few months...computer problems...ack....anyway, I was pleasantly surprised with all the changes.

Can't wait to catch up... food-smiley-005.gif

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
welcome back..
-
I dont miss the old one at all... You move on and forget so.. its great new look.

voidersplash

voidersplash

• Pip
  • 13 posts
Your layout is good and no problem with the loading of the site. Icons are fantastic per category and it attracts me a lot and all of the other members. Cheers!

Moxie09

Moxie09

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I like the new layout of the board. The title icons are very nice and helps me find things quickly.

Good job!! clap.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users