Sign in to follow this  
WickedOne

New Moon - 11/20/09

I am going Tuesday.I am SO excited!!!

I am going to see New moon in 12 hrs...lmao

Seen it,loved it!!! The only thing I didn't like is that they seemed to rush through all the parts and it didn't go from one scene to the next smoothly.It just seem to jump from scene to scene to quickly.The only other part is when they went through to 3 months gone by it looked like Bella never changes her clothes..lol

But other then that,it was nice to see the book come alive on the big screen.

Has anyone switched from team Edward to Team Jacob since watching New Moon? I think I will always be team Edward but I really LOVED looking at Jacob's chest...lol

Me and my youngest did :drool: ... but, my oldest daughter will always be Team Edward.

I was team Jacob from jump street and New Moon just validated it even more! I can't believe that a 45 year old woman cried during the movie! (yes, that would be me...)

ha-ha I was more in shock at how many teen girls would scream everytime one of the guys were shirtless(which was pretty much ALL of the movie..YAY)

But I am still team Edward with a lil crush on Jacob...lol

I still love Edward, though I was distracted by Jacob's body. Praise Jesus!! LOL

This one was way better than the first. Everything was just done so much better and the new casting was spectacular! I loved it!!

I know what you mean Elle,his body distracted everyone.It's like my aunt said, I was drooling over Jacob and he is my sons age.That's so not right.ha-ha

Hey now! We're allowed to look and dream of licking down his body!! Mmmm Mmm Mmm...I wanted to drink the rain right off of him! Then Edward would come on the screen and I'd be like, Jacob who???

I cannot wait for June!! Apparently that's when the third one comes out...woo hoo hoo!!!

I have been avoiding this thread, even though I have read the books LOL... I just got to see the movie tonight, and loved it... I too have been team Jacob from the start... My son says it's because I'm part Native American also and I feel I have to stick with him, but to be honest I saw Twilight before I started reading the books, and I just always thought Jacob was better looking LOL... I took three friends with me, and they haven't read the books and were asking questions about the next two movies, and I gave them four different ways for the whole thing to end, and the only one they didn't believe could be true, not even a little bit, is the real ending LOL... They are so silly... Anyways, has anyone besides me seen the stolen trailer for Eclipse yet???

I'm with you Elle, June 30th can't get here soon enough for me...

NO!!! there is a trailer out for it???

Yes there is, it's not offical, and it's kind of blurry, but you can tell it's for Eclipse... I'll see if I can't find it again a post the link...

Here's a fan made trailer, which really only has music, but it's shows some interesting sences, but if you haven't read the books, I wouldn't watch the trailer, just a warning...

link...

Here's the trailer I found and I think it's fanmade too...

link...

Here's a Breaking Dawn fanmade trailer, but it does have clips from the Breaking Dawn movie you can tell...

link...

wow that did have a lot of good scenes.Now I am really excited.Looked action packed too which is a double bonus,and that water scene..woohoo

Breaking Dawn has yet to be confirmed. They are in talks. Stephenie Meyer said on her site. But there are rumours of two movies like Deathly Hallows. But there has defiinitely been no filming done. All just rumours at this point. But the trailers are very good fan based. I saw the breaking dawn one posted right after twilight came out.

Is everyone getting excited for eclipse? There is a midnight viewing tonight. Wish I could go see it,but I know I could never stay awake that long...lol

I'm glad I found this thread. I guess it means the second movie is out on DVD, right. I'm sick of watching the first one over and over and I need some new material.

ha-ha I have watched twilight and new moon so much I think my dvd's are wearing out...lol

The second one has been out on DVD for a while. Eclipse tomorrow for me!