Sign in to follow this  
WickedOne

New Moon - 11/20/09

Yup, those months leading up to November are going to be some long ones I think.

Taylor is getting better and better looking too. I wonder how hott he'll be by November? I'm still on team Edward, but I really hate how high and grubby RP looks lately. Stay away from Kristen man, she's bad news.

I cant wait til Nov!!! ugh i have already read the books 4 times this summer lol

Holy crap @ 4 times in one summer!!

*throws water on you*

Settle down girl!! You're making the rest of us look bad :P

rofl...well my classes have become boring and i have packed up all my other books...it takes me only a day to read a book ..I just get sucked up into it ;)

I am trying to stay away from newmoon for now.Which is fairly easy cause i started HP 7 book which i havent read yet and wow it's good.But I have to admit i am soooo tempted to reread newmoon.I miss Edward..lol

But I am afraid I will get lost again after the book is done.I was so lost after i read them the first time.Took me forever to snap out of it.

Never mind...

Well,BB and summer are now coming to a end.You know what that means???? New Moon will be here soon!!! I've just started reading the book again.

68 days 18 hours and 13 mins to be exact...lol We should start a new moon count down like they do for BB...lol

Holy cripes that trailor was PERFECT!!! It has everything I wanted to see and it's exactly how I pictures it in my head when reading the book. I loved the motorcycle and cliff parts.. especially when Bella was in the water and brushed her hand through Edward's face... ugh, I wanted to cry. Thanks so much for posting it!!

That was a great trailer Thanks for sharing it!!! Now I am even more excited,didn't think that was possible until now..:)

Have I mentioned that I am very VERY excited to see this movie now???LOL Thanks Dream forr posting the trailer.

seriously??? I will wait until it's been playing for at least a week before I go.

16 more sleeps..wooohooo.

now I absolutely loved Twilight. I mean a ok! Bit this movie.... Wow. Infinite times better. I absolutely loved it!!!

I had only heard so-so reviews until yours erin and it made me want to see it. So, I surprised my girls with a late night trip and off we went... WOO HOO!!! Awesome sequal and dare I say better than the 1st.