Sign in to follow this  
WickedOne

New Moon - 11/20/09

Whats on Sunday?Am I missing something?

My daughter got my into this series. I saw Twilight, the movie first, and then decided to go ahead and read the books. I normally do not like anything vampire, but I did enjoy all the books, and am looking forward to the release of each movie.

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed that Dakota Fanning was cast, cuz I can't stand her. But she's probably perfect for the role.

And yes -- what's happening on Sunday, to be excited about?

I believe it's the Teen Choice Awards (some awards show anyhow) where Kristin, Robert, and Taylor will be showing the New Moon trailor for the very first time.

ETA: I just checked and it's the MTV movie awards. Here's the link to Bella's diary for more news info and a very.. VERY brief glance at New Moon:

http://www.bellasdiary.com/news.php

*SCREAMS* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

omg, thank you so much!!! I've just spent the last hour looking for clips of it online because I didn't get the awards show. Omg, I literally screamed when they showed Jacob EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So awesome, I can't wait!!! I'm sleeping outside the theatres!!

omg I have watched the trailer about 50 times now..I'd like to say I can't wait for the movie,but I can because that means summer is over when the movie is out...lol

I am very excited,the movie looks so much better done then the first one.

I know what you mean jen. I want to see the movie but I don't want Big Brother to go by too fast. I'll just keep waiting, we'll get more trailers over the next few months. (At least we did with Twilight) so hopefully we'll see more scenes than just the beginning)

Yup, just from that little teaser, just enough to leave you wanting more, you are hooked and anxiously awaiting the movie! I can NOT wait!!!

I will always be team Edward,but man team Jacob is looking YUMMY!

OMG just found this, i'm exploring the boards more than just BB.

I heard Drew was directing the 3rd movie - not sure if that was confirmed or not. She is doing that movie now Whip It! which I've heard a bunch of hype about.

While reading the books I was Team Edward too but now I'm switching to Team Jacob. I got in a debate with one of my aunts about how controlling Edward really is, and how that really puts a bad message out there for young women. What do you all think?

And i'm kind of happy with Dakota Fanning being cast, she's growing up into an adorable young adult. I still can't stand Kristen Stewart though, ugh!

dakota_fanning_is_all_grown_up.jpg

found this too! Jacob-New-Moon.jpg

David Slade is the director for Eclipse.

Warning... Drool worthy pics. but they are HQ so they may take a minute to load.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

I think Jacob is a hottie, no doubt about that.I don't think Edward is that controlling,he is just trying to protect Bella(who seems to need a lot of protecting cause she is abit duh at times).I just think I will always be team Edward,but I still like Jake,especially after reading all 4 books.I tell ya,movie 4 is going to be an awesome movie too.

wtf is up with laurent(sp) being in this movie? he doesn't come after bella in new moon!!! and if they do that, how are they going to justify him helping in further books? they just gonna remove him??????

on a side note, jacob kinda looked yum

Laurant does come after Bella in New Moon. It's after Jake becomes a werewolf but before Bella finds out. They destroy him in Edward's meadow. The only one that is there in Eclipse is Victoria with Riley at that point.

Yeah,Laurant isn't in book 3 or 4.The werewolves take care of him in newmoon.

are you all going to re-read the book before each movie? i kind of want to but then i get frustrated if they mess something up and dont do it exactly so it might not be a good idea for me.

I actually started New Moon again last night. I enjoy the movie as a movie and don't compare it too much to the book. I also use my imagination as I'm listening to the book and put the actors from the movie in as the characters.

I'm the same as Dream. I always reread books, and will be soon starting the HP books again for the new movie. You can't compare books to movies or you will be disappointed each and every single time. Judge the movie for being a movie.

It's not a good idea for me to reread them though I'd like to. I just find that they consume me. When I first was done reading them I felt a little lost...I'm finally back to normal, although I still blow a kiss to Edward (my poster) before falling asleep. Ok...so I'm a loser..

ha ha Elle,I am glad you said that about being lost after you were done reading the books.I was so lost I had to watch the movie over and over.I am going to read Harry Potter book 6 before the movie come out and after that when I am not watching BB feeds I am going to read new moon again.

i agree Elle, i kind of am happy i put the books behind me because they were so consuming. i was dreaming about them at night! And thinking about them all day long. I am so glad that i am back to reality finally.

i agree you have to look at the books and movies as separate but i guess for some reason i just cant when watching. i get frustrated. so its best if its been awhile.

So at Comic Con this past week, they released two different two minute clips from the movie as teasers. They are fricken FANTASTIC!

The first is Jacob teaching Bella how to ride her motorcycle, with the phantom Edward appearing.

However, the second is Bella flying through the square to get to Edward. You watch as Edward slowly takes off his shirt to step in the sun...... yes, watch them, they are fabulous.