Dan interview (BB Winner)

Yana

Hi everyone,

I know you all have wondered what happened to my interviews, and to be honest, with my husband having to be on chemo, I didn't really try too hard to get interviews with the season 10 cast, but I did contact a few of them and never managed to get a yes, until now, or at least it seems he will do one... I asked Dan for an interview and he told me to contact his press agent...

So post questions now, so we can give them a date for the interview...

Dan's press agent got back to me, and she's going to be working out a time for me to either send the questions, or for Dan to get with me on the phone, so I can record and transcribe the interview. Get those questions in, or the interview will be left up to us Mods, and hosts, and you never know what we might ask LOL...

1. did you enjoy your visit with Keesha when she was there?

2. Any wedding plans on the horizon?

3. Have you kept in touch with Memphis?

I want to know if all is well with Dan's job at the Catholic school (I don't see why it wouldn't be but since he was worried about it...). Also, what did the students think of his time in the BB house?

1. How is your relationship with Jerry now? Has he come to like you after learning that you were influenced by America to "flip sides"?

2. Clearly you were influenced by Will Kirby with the role you took on in the house, but what other previous HGs did you draw inspiration from?

3. How are things between you and Michelle? Renny? Memphis?

4. What have you done with your winnings?

5. Have you gone to confession?

6. What was your favourite memory of being in the house? And your least favourite?

7. Would you ever be in another reality series? If so, (other than BB) which one?

8. Has your ordinary life changed since being on BB? If so, how? Obviously initially it would, but now that some time passed and the hype has died down, what's it like?

9. What was your intial impression of each HG and how has it changed? Yes, I really want you to go through the cast. Sorry..but thank you.

10. Who are you most thankful for having met by being in the BB house?

1) How surprised were you that you survived the "Brian Cooties" unlike Steven and Angie? How'd that happen?

2) Other than the last day when you won, if you could re-live one day in the BB house, which day would it be and why?

3) Have you bought a new swimsuit with your winnings?

I hate to have to cut this questioning so short, but I will have to set the cut off date for questions for 12/31 at 11:59 P.M. I need to get the questions into Dan by the day after new years, and I still need to organize them... Sorry for the short notice...

Archived