Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Breaking Bad

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,415 posts
Breaking Bad A Morty Pick
Premiere: Jan 20, 2007
Original Network: AMC

Premise of 'Breaking Bad'

Mild-mannered high school chemistry teacher Walter White thinks his life can't get much worse. His salary barely makes ends meet, a situation not likely to improve once his pregnant wife gives birth, and their teenage son is battling cerebral palsy. But Walter is dumbstruck when he learns he has terminal cancer. Realizing that his illness probably will ruin his family financially, Walter makes a desperate bid to earn as much money as he can in the time he has left by turning an old RV into a meth lab on wheels.

Cast of 'Breaking Bad'
* Betsy Brandt as Marie
* Bryan Cranston as Walter White
* Anna Gunn as Skylar White
* R.J. Mitte as Walter White Jr.
* Dean Norris as Hank
* Aaron Paul as Jesse Dupree
Attached File  34553167.jpg   33.89KB   0 downloadsAttached File  34553168.jpg   28.79KB   0 downloadsAttached File  34553192.jpg   53.53KB   0 downloads

Attached File  34553200.jpg   47.15KB   0 downloadsAttached File  34553203.jpg   51.99KB   0 downloadsAttached File  34553220.jpg   41.21KB   0 downloads

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,415 posts
"Breaking Bad" will return with all new episodes starting Sunday March 8th.

If you're not familiar with "Breaking Bad," the first season was only eight episodes, so you don't have much to get caught up on. AMC will -re-air the first season prior to the start of the second. The first season DVD is due out on February 24th, so add it to your Netflix queue now.

Already a fan? Pre-order your copy of the first season DVD: Breaking Bad: The Complete First Season [DVD](2008) DVD
All seven episodes from the first season--"Pilot," "Cat's in the Bag," "...and the Bag's in the River," "Cancer Man," "Gray Matter," "Crazy Handful of Nothin'," and "A No-Rough Stuff Type Deal"--are featured in a two-disc set. 5 3/4 hrs. total. Widescreen (Enhanced); Soundtrack: English Dolby Digital 5.1; Subtitles: French. **7 episodes on 2 discs. 5 3/4 hrs. Special pre-order price: $25.50 (I don't know how long this price will last.)

You can watch Video On-Demand at amazon.com for $1.99 per episode.

Use the Video On-Demand link above to see a free "Making of.." featurette. (It's on the menu under the big video screen.)

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,415 posts
Bryan Cranston led members of the cast and crew from "Breaking Bad" through a round of Q&A at a recent AMC press event.

Sporting a head of hair that was absent during his best dramatic actor acceptance speech at September's Emmys - Cranston shaved his head for the season three shoot - the thesp rehashed the experience of winning his first Emmy for "Bad" after being nommed three times before for his prior series, the Fox comedy "Malcolm in the Middle."

"I was pretty comfortable with not winning, and I was prepared not to win," Cranston said. "And the first millisecond of that went by after they called my name, I thought, That sounds familiar. Then I realized, Oh my god, that's me."

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,415 posts
Starts Next Sunday!
Season 2

14. 2- 1 8 Mar 09 Seven Thirty-Seven
15. 2- 2 15 Mar 09 Grilled
16. 2- 3 22 Mar 09 Bit by a Dead Bee
17. 2- 4 29 Mar 09 Down
18. 2- 5 5 Apr 09 Breakage
19. 2- 6 12 Apr 09 Peekaboo
20. 2- 7 19 Apr 09 Negro Y Azul
21. 2- 8 26 Apr 09 Better Call Saul
22. 2- 9 3 May 09 4 Days Out
23. 2-10 10 May 09 Over
24. 2-11 17 May 09 Mandala
25. 2-12 24 May 09 Phoenix
26. 2-13 31 May 09 ABQ

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Morty,

AMC had a Season 1 marathon and I was able to TiVo it. Thank you for recommendation. I think it's even better than weeds. There was only 7 episodes (seems a bit short??) Looked up AMC's site and saw that I had seen all of season 1 so, I'm really looking forward to watching this seasons premiere tonight.

P.S. Walter is so much better looking without all the dorky "dad" hair. animated_rotfl.gif

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I missed the week before last and for some reason my TiVo didn't record it but, each eppy seems to get better and better. Skylar annoys me for some reason... just thought I'd throw that out there. animated_rotfl.gif

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,415 posts
QUOTE (CeCiMom @ Apr 21 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I missed the week before last and for some reason my TiVo didn't record it

Wait, you didn't see the episode with the two stoners and the ATM? Might have been the best episode. If you haven't seen it, let me know and I'll arrange for you to get a copy. It's too good to miss. It made me yell at the TV several times, and I don't even do that during sports.

Say it out loud, 'I am a blow fish."

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I was wondering how the ATM came to be... animated_scratchchin.gif But, I did see this last one with the little boy and his parents (stoners) trying to break into it (which made me roll my eyes constantly and mumbling "What idiots!" laugh.gif ) to get Jesse's his money back (however it went missing, I don't know)

Oh and I'm really digging the actor that plays Jesse'... I love seeing "new" talent.

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,415 posts
Wow, great season, only two more episodes to go. And Two more chances to win a free hoodie from AMC.

Win a Breaking Bad Hoodie

Want to dress like Jesse (or at least come close)? Here's your chance to be the proud owner of a Breaking Bad zip-up hoodie. Tell us: Who do you think will die next?

We'll randomly pick a winner from the comments below and award a sweatshirt.

We're giving away a hoodie every week, so be sure to check the Breaking Bad blog for this week's winner and next week's question.

Look after the jump to see last week's winner.

Question: How would you interpret Walt's reaction to his son vomiting in the pool?

Winner: David_inAustin: "Walt is channeling the same demons that Tuco had taken to the grave. One top dog has replaced another, and the 'rush' of breaking bad has taken on a new form in a once quiet and generous chemistry teacher."

Win a Breaking Bad Hoodie
Answer this question: Who do you think will die next?

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,415 posts
Aaron Paul: Emmy breakout?
Attached File  6a00d8341c2c4f53ef0115709cfa61970b_800wi.jpg   38.81KB   0 downloads
Although Gold Derby predicted it would happen, the upset Bryan Cranston pulled off for best drama actor was considered to be one of the biggest jaw-droppers in recent Emmy history. Aaron PaulBreaking Bad. Now Emmy-watchers wonder: Can his Breaking Bad costar Aaron Paul pull off a nomination for his gritty portrayal of a fearless crystal meth dealer who sometimes wages his toughest fights against himself?

According to the L.A. Times Showtracker blog: "Aaron Paul has been superb this season, bringing a vulnerability to Jesse's character that makes his dark descent all the more tragic. Watching him tie that chord around his arm was so, so painful, because as an audience we've come to feel so protective of the guy, have we not? Though I have to say that the visual of his heroin high -- Jesse floating up from his bed -- was one of the coolest images we’ve seen."

Meantime, Aaron Paul has also given a standout performance this TV season as the squeaky clean, upright Scott on Big Love. Below, we chat about all that via webcam.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Season 3 starts tonight!!! I'm so excited. Here's a link to a clip, if you're interested... http://www.amctv.com...tid=69330580001

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
What was with the crawling??? Freaky.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
WOW... what a finale!!!

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,415 posts
A press release from AMC has confirmed that filming for there multi-award winning series Breaking Bad has begun. The cast and crew assembled in Albuquerque, New Mexico on January 13 to begin capturing the thirteen episode season. With such a cliffhanger ending to season 3, scripts are being kept top secret and will only be handed out as each episode being shot. Hopefully we will have some more news about production on this highly anticipated season in the coming weeks.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
:party_smilie: Love this show... happy to hear it's in production!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users