Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dr. Will Kirby on The Doctors

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

maryinGA

maryinGA

• Pip
  • 11 posts
Our beloved Will has been a past guest on the TV show "The Doctors". It airs on ABC in my area (Atl GA)
He has been on there a few times.......One of the hosts, Dr. Travis Stork, was of course on the show The Bachelor!
Here is a link......he also talks about the misguided jock itch!!
[url="http://www.thedoctorstv.com
Type in the search area Dr. Will Kirby
animated_bouncy.gif

vannatc1

vannatc1

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,076 posts
I saw him remove a mole on someone on the show.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Mmmm, Dr. Will.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
not sure about how he does on tv.. but he played the game swell..

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts
I was watching The Doctors yesterday and today.

yesterday...Dr. Will was on...gave an on-air examine to a guy with jock itch...behind a translucent screen. ick.

today...there in the crowd was...Sheila! She was one of several audience members that asked a sex related question...made no mention of her BB past. She asked the doctors if it was normal that her boyfriend has an erection 1st thing in the morning. Ugh...ya'd think she'd know the answer to that question rolleyes.gif. I wonder if she was paid to ask the question...after all, she is an actress rolleyes.gif

btw...she looked really good...younger...I'm assuming she had a few nips & tucks animated_scratchchin.gif

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Yeah, I'd never seen or heard of the show until a couple weeks ago and I join a gym and when I go in the afternoon, that show is on. The first time I saw Dr. Will on there I almost said outloud 'It's Dr. Will!' lol

wade8069

wade8069

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have concerned The Doctors for several moths, it's a great show. I learned much from it.

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
What's with all these people putting links in their signatures lately? Don't people read the rules anymore????????????

Will is someone I wouldn't let touch me after he treated Boogie for genital warts on tv...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users