Dr. Will Kirby on The Doctors

maryinGA

Our beloved Will has been a past guest on the TV show "The Doctors". It airs on ABC in my area (Atl GA)

He has been on there a few times.......One of the hosts, Dr. Travis Stork, was of course on the show The Bachelor!

Here is a link......he also talks about the misguided jock itch!!

[url="http://www.thedoctorstv.com

Type in the search area Dr. Will Kirby

:animated_bouncy:

• 3 months later...

I was watching The Doctors yesterday and today.

yesterday...Dr. Will was on...gave an on-air examine to a guy with jock itch...behind a translucent screen. ick.

today...there in the crowd was...Sheila! She was one of several audience members that asked a sex related question...made no mention of her BB past. She asked the doctors if it was normal that her boyfriend has an erection 1st thing in the morning. Ugh...ya'd think she'd know the answer to that question :rolleyes:. I wonder if she was paid to ask the question...after all, she is an actress :rolleyes:

btw...she looked really good...younger...I'm assuming she had a few nips & tucks :animated_scratchchin:

Yeah, I'd never seen or heard of the show until a couple weeks ago and I join a gym and when I go in the afternoon, that show is on. The first time I saw Dr. Will on there I almost said outloud 'It's Dr. Will!' lol

What's with all these people putting links in their signatures lately? Don't people read the rules anymore????????????

Will is someone I wouldn't let touch me after he treated Boogie for genital warts on tv...

Archived