The Early Show / Secret Scenes

CasperSabe

Guest DraftKing

Hopefully they'll show the scene from Saturday night from the hot tub where Eric, the "family man", asked Jenn if he could feel her breasts. It makes me mad that this has been glossed over so much (since it happened about an hour or so before the near-fight).

I didnt hear a secret revealed this morning. Micheal became embarrased when he was shown the clips of him kissing on the girls and said his plan of flirting backfired on him. He also said he did not remember saying anything about Eric's family and the reason for his anomisity toward Eric was because Eric broke his promise not to put him on the block. The BIG twist will be revealed next week on the show.

Guest citywoman

already know the answer. This show is going down hill fast. If Kaysar doenst put eric and ivette up and eric gets kicked out , this is the last show I watch of this. I can thinkof a million things to get this show moving, but the producers cannot. The first two were the best, ths is gettnig to be all crap.

already know the answer. This show is going down hill fast. If Kaysar doenst put eric and ivette up and eric gets kicked out , this is the last show I watch of this. I can thinkof a million things to get this show moving, but the producers cannot.  The first two were the best, ths is gettnig to be all crap.

That is exactually what I want Kayzar to do.. :) I watched it this morning.. nothing exciting..

Guest HokieGal

quote="salter-path"]I didnt hear a secret revealed this morning. Micheal became embarrased when he was shown the clips of him kissing on the girls and said his plan of flirting backfired on him. He also said he did not remember saying anything about Eric's family and the reason for his anomisity toward Eric was because Eric broke his promise not to put him nhe block. The BIG twist will be revealed next week on the show.

The so called secret was revealed in the 8 to 8:30 time block on the show. Michael's interview was in the 8:30-9 a.m. time block.

Guest jimmydot
quote="salter-path"] The so called secret was revealed in the 8 to 8:30 time block on the show.  Michael's interview was in the 8:30-9 a.m. time block.

do you remember what it was?

It was Ivette's conversations with others such as Howie asking about sex with a girl. She told him she had not confirmed or denied it. In the diary rm she said that she did not want others to judge her on her sexual preference so for now she is keeping it under cover. Glad I recorded it, not worth getting up early to see....

Waited all morning to hear this "big secret", and waited, and waited...... It was finally revealed that Ivette was a lesbian. Duh! Remember Howie teasing her about her "lesbianism"? And didn't Ivette "out" herself to one of the other gals on the show? CBS and BB are just screwing themselves in the ratings game here. Always promising something, but never quite delivering. Depending on what happens with Kaysar's nominations and POV, this show could go downhill fast.

Guest pygmymetal

I thought she admitted she was a lesbian. *is very confused* How can this be a 'big secret' then? Sheesh...

Guest Shockalot

Howie admits bizarre sexual desires all day, every day.

I cant imagine how Ivette telling people she is into woman-sex is gonna be that 'shocking' compared to Howies 'Rubbing Carrots' story alone lol!

The clip on Mortys was the first time I've seen an evictee interviewed on the Early Show - and so much more is dealt with.

Michael's interview on BB6 when evicted completely washed over the issues that lead to him being there, but these were dealt with well, and illustrated with appropriate clips, in the shorter Early Show interview.

Another question about the main interview - did Michael only had a goodbye message from Kayser? From memory I don't recall any further messages.

Guest HokieGal

Julie just said on the Morning Show that another Big Brother secret will be revealed tomorrow morning as well as chatting with the latest evictee.

If they do what they did last week, the so called secret will be revealed in the 8 - 8:30 am EDT time slot. I predict they will reveal the pairs thing since this is not yet common knowledge to the public (those that don't watch the feeds or read the boards).