Do's and Dont's of Big Brother

laladoopiedu

I preacher Can't just come into the game, and not happen to talk about it..

--

How about Politics? Can people not talk about politics either? How about James BB6, Allstars... he got into arguments about politcs alot..

---

I say be yourself.. dont change cause your on TV, if that means if you occasionally go to church, and might bring up God in conversation, DO IT.. if you dont care about the issue, dont discuss it...

Be yourself.

• 2 months later...

Do NOT get drunk in the house! Alcohol will be intentionally served up to stir things up.

Do not fall for it. Let the others play, and THEN use your thinking skills.

"Loose lips..." (it happens)

• 3 weeks later...

do

get rid of weak players who arent winning comps. eg. dan, zach etc.

i see it every year hg keep them around and they ALWAYS make final three imho from watching every season the perceive weak players are the strongest

dont

expect any endurance deals to be kept. eg. happens every endurance comp and deals are ALWAYS broken

dont vote back in your showmance team mate whatever you call it

eg. bb9 after james came back him winning all povs made it easier to get rid of team pink members beside james one hoh win after getting voted back in . tp never won another hoh comp after that point. lisa bb3 didnt and she won

dont keep hg that everyone else wants you to keep

eg. michelle what an idiot to push for libra eviction over keesha

• 2 weeks later...

DON'T FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY THINK GOD CARES ABOUT YOUR PoV COMP!

Sorry...HAD to caps that

now that I am civil again

DON'T get cocky...you are always in danger...ALWAYS

DON'T throw every comp

and this is personal...just for me

DO leave my cute blonde alone! The pain of Keesha, Dani, Natalie and Janey getting picked on hurts...I love them...leave em be! :angry2:

Oh yeah...it's almost time to put up with my crap again :-p

-Kyo

• 1 month later...

Well, since finalists have already been notified, maybe someone who's been contacted will come here and read some friendly tips for the game.

I think the #1 thing they need to pack with them is a warm, waterproof jacket, such as Dan used in the endurance comp last year that involved rain. That had to have been the smartest thing all season. Especially compared to other hgs, who were just wearing thin t-shrits.

• 4 weeks later...
I preacher Can't just come into the game, and not happen to talk about it..

--

How about Politics? Can people not talk about politics either? How about James BB6, Allstars... he got into arguments about politcs alot..

---

I say be yourself.. dont change cause your on TV, if that means if you occasionally go to church, and might bring up God in conversation, DO IT.. if you dont care about the issue, dont discuss it...

Be yourself.

I think they mean more along the lines of thinking they are the good people because they are religious.

Sometimes as HOH you need to learn to pick your battles. If someone is ticking off your whole alliance quit trying to save them. April lost when she didn't agree to boot Jessie.

Don't nominate people just because the whole house tells you too. Jessie would have been better off in week 2 nominating who he wanted.

Don't vote out somebody because the HoH tells you to. I hope there is less herd mentality when it comes to voting this year.

If you're a woman, don't be catty toward the other women in the house. Try working together for a change and put aside petty emotions. ;)

(If you replace "don't" in all these posts with "do" it's the reasons most people watch BB in the first place) :lol2:

Archived