Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

CSI: NY

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

SueZqueZ

SueZqueZ

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,056 posts
Another fav...I think I'm a CBS show junkie! But I dvr both Law Order & SVU and Trama. Really digging Trama, love the guy Rabbit!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
When this show first started I didn't like it... but it has slowly grown on me to the point that we watch it every week after Criminal Minds

cbstk

cbstk

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 84 posts
On December 16th, the hit band Train visits CSI: New York along with special guest stars Vanessa Minnillo and Kim Kardashian. Find out what brings all three to New York on Wednesday, December 16th on CBS!

Train makes a special appearance on 'CSI: New York' on December 16th. Don't miss a performance of their new song 'Hey, Soul Sister'! Only CBS!

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Creepiest episode to date, IMO. When the walls started closing in my stomach dropped!!

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Kim Kardasian (however you spell it) is hands down the WORST actress to play a roll on this show. Holy crap, I've seen better acting on some of SyFy's original movies.

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
HEY! I see no reason to attack syfy originals; I like them.

cbstk

cbstk

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 84 posts
CSI: NY - New Ozzy Osbourne Song Preview!
Get an exclusive preview of Ozzy Osbourne's new song 'Let Me Hear You Scream' before the song debuts on CSI: NY Wednesday April 14th at 10pm. Don't miss this world premiere off Ozzy's latest album 'Scream' hitting stores this summer.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
CBS is now confirming what was first bandied about yesterday: CSI: NY has tapped Emmy winner Sela Ward to replace departing original cast member Melina Kanakaredes.Per CBS, Ward will play an experienced investigator from Washington, D.C., whose work is driven by her empathy for the victim. Shell make her first appearance in the season 7 premiere this fall (remember: NY is moving to Fridays at 9 p.m./ET).

We are delighted to have Sela joining CSI: NY, gushed exec producer Pam Veasey in a statement. With the exciting stories planned for season 7, shell be a dynamic addition to the cast and the team.

I am thrilled to be working with Gary [Sinise] and this terrific group of people, added Ward. Im a huge fan.

As reported yesterday, Kanakaredes opted to move on rather than sign a new contract with the show. Im told, however, that her departure was not related to a pay cut.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
I like the move to Fridays after THE DEFENDERS

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
soooooo glad this show is still on the air! was afraid we'd lose it, but i'm glad its back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users