Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

CSI: NY

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,461 posts
Big Mac's under attack from Coach Fox!

Craig T. Nelson is joining CSI: NY for a three-episode arc, a CBS spokesperson confirms. He'll play Robert Parker, an extremely powerful publishing magnate and a nemesis to Gary Sinise's Mac Taylor.

He's also rumored to be the real father of Lindsay's unborn baby, but I have yet to verify that. One possible reason: I just made that up to see if anyone was paying attention.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
awww.....danny and lindsay are sooooo cute! i do wish she would have said yes though.

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,461 posts
Attached File  wentzsimpson_l.jpg   24.95KB   0 downloads
If there were any lingering doubts as to which of the three CSIs was the most stunt happy, this next story should erase them: Sources confirm that ubiquitous real-life couple Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Pete Wentz just closed a deal to guest star on CSI: NY.

A show spokesperson declined to comment, but I'm told the Wentz' will not be playing themselves in the episode, which is slated to air on March 18. Rather, they will be playing Bonnie and Clyde wannabes.

Question time: Is this cheeky, attention-getting piece of casting a shrewd business decision on the part of CSI: NY producers, or yet another sign of the impending apocalypse?

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
ny seems to loooooooove bringing in the celebs. i don't mind it so far, but it might get a little bit much if they keep it up at the pace they're going. i love this cast and i really dont' think they need to keep doing this to make the show enjoyable.

Reaper

Reaper

• Pip
  • 2,676 posts
Can anyone tell me what happend last week, as I somehow forgot to DVR it... Did Montana and Danny have the baby yet??? This is by far my favorite of the CSI's... I can't stand Miami cuz of Caruso. and I'm just getting used to Fishbourne on Vegas...

BBNut

BBNut

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 379 posts
QUOTE (Reaper @ Mar 30 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can anyone tell me what happend last week, as I somehow forgot to DVR it... Did Montana and Danny have the baby yet??? This is by far my favorite of the CSI's... I can't stand Miami cuz of Caruso. and I'm just getting used to Fishbourne on Vegas...

If you have netflicks its under watch now (haven't seen it yet).

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
no, they have not had the baby yet. but they do know that it is a girl

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
was lindsay preggers in real life? where is she at? and when is she coming back?

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
okay, the nazi soldier posing as a holocaust survivor was just wrong! made me feel all slimey and stuff. the passion mac showed was intense. i teared up when the old man was describing how mac's father(?) saved him in the camps. gave me chills.

next week's epi looks good. lindsay is finally gonna have the baby!!!

DreamAngel

DreamAngel

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,186 posts
QUOTE (Scuba @ Apr 21 2009, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
was lindsay preggers in real life? where is she at? and when is she coming back?

Yes Anna was pregnant in real life. She just had a baby boy.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
QUOTE (BBNut @ Mar 31 2009, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you have netflicks its under watch now (haven't seen it yet).

You can watch it CBS.com, also.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
QUOTE (DreamAngel @ May 4 2009, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes Anna was pregnant in real life. She just had a baby boy.

thank you! was wondering why they pulled her from the show for awhile.

cbstk

cbstk

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 84 posts
So, I just watched this preview for this week's episodes (there's 2 - 1 on Wednesday and 1 on Thursday) and it says that someone's gonna die! I hope it's not Stella! I love Stella!

DreamAngel

DreamAngel

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,186 posts
QUOTE (cbstk @ May 12 2009, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, I just watched this preview for this week's episodes (there's 2 - 1 on Wednesday and 1 on Thursday) and it says that someone's gonna die! I hope it's not Stella! I love Stella!

I already know who it is. It was leaked a while ago.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
i don't know for sure who it is, but i'm guessing its flack's gf

Reaper

Reaper

• Pip
  • 2,676 posts
Yep, you were right Scuba, but I'm wondering what happend with the shootout at the end... Guess we gotta wait till next season, ugh...

cbstk

cbstk

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 84 posts
Jessica Angell was lost at the end of last season, but will she be the only one?

DreamAngel

DreamAngel

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,186 posts
Here is the promo for the Season Premiere.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
poor danny! but i was glad to see that he's gonna get better!! you know he will. not sure what's up with stella and what's his name......knew it was coming though.
it was a good season premiere, but i was hoping for a bit more bang for my buck, if ya know what i mean.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
I liked the premiere, but I can do without the girl from Shark. I didn't like her over-acting on that show, and I'm sure I won't like it on this one.

I'm sure the writers floated the Stella & Lab-guy affair to a few test viewers and they probably had the same reaction I did...WTF?? I didn't like it and I hope they don't bring it back. It just stank of CSI Miami style. Stick with the evidence and the drama will write itself.

I caught a glimpse of Danny's legs while they were strapped to the chair. Holy crap, can someone get that guy a sandwich? I never knew he was so thin!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users