Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

25 Days of Christmas

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

CarolinaGirl

CarolinaGirl

• Pip
  • 224 posts
Love this! i watch it every year on ABC Family and this weekend is their Harry Potter weekend! Also, Cars is coming on tonight, definitely one of my fav animated movies...

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
I love it too and watch every year.
I also watch the Hallmark channel this month as they have Christmas movies on in the evening.

CarolinaGirl

CarolinaGirl

• Pip
  • 224 posts
Yeah i watch those too.. Tonight ABC Family is having a little mini marathon of Rankin Bass classics.. I gotta say, i think they are definitely my favorite type of xmas movies, they make me so nostalgic for my childhood...

ColinOswin

ColinOswin

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Amazon is the best priceÖ check it out.. its greatÖ

CarolinaGirl

CarolinaGirl

• Pip
  • 224 posts
Its allllllmost that time again.. Ok, maybe a little early but i saw the schedule for this year and started getting really excited... i freakin love christmas! plus the countdown starts on the 10th...

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,840 posts
I also enjoy all the holiday movies on Lifetime. smile.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
QUOTE (Moxie @ Nov 7 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also enjoy all the holiday movies on Lifetime. smile.gif

Me too!!

CarolinaGirl

CarolinaGirl

• Pip
  • 224 posts
I just love christmas movies in general... ABC Family is showing The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe tonight.. not technically christmasy but it will still get me excited for snow and not this terrible rain

CarolinaGirl

CarolinaGirl

• Pip
  • 224 posts
Have yall been watching at all? I literally have been putting it on every night as soon as i get home.. i'm gonna be so sad when christmas is over

ABCFamily

ABCFamily

Network Rep

• Pip
  • 18 posts
Now that itís getting chilly outside, is anyone else feeling the holiday spirit? To help you get ready, ABC Family is starting the Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas on November 21! I work with the network, and Iím so excited to tell you about all the great movies weíre showing! For those of you who always look forward to the ABC Family originals, we have some old favorites returning (Holiday in Handcuffs and Snowglobe, both on November 21) and we are premiering a brand-new original movie as well! On November 28 at 8/7c, the Bannister family is back in The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation, which is the sequel to The Dog Who Saved Christmas. Itís got the same all-star cast, including Mario Lopez, Dean Cain, and Elisa Donovan, joined by Paris Hilton. If you loved the first movie, Iím sure youíll enjoy The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation. Canít wait to hear what you all think of it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users