Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarolinaGirl

25 Days of Christmas

10 posts in this topic

Love this! i watch it every year on ABC Family and this weekend is their Harry Potter weekend! Also, Cars is coming on tonight, definitely one of my fav animated movies...

I love it too and watch every year.

I also watch the Hallmark channel this month as they have Christmas movies on in the evening.

Yeah i watch those too.. Tonight ABC Family is having a little mini marathon of Rankin Bass classics.. I gotta say, i think they are definitely my favorite type of xmas movies, they make me so nostalgic for my childhood...

Its allllllmost that time again.. Ok, maybe a little early but i saw the schedule for this year and started getting really excited... i freakin love christmas! plus the countdown starts on the 10th...

I also enjoy all the holiday movies on Lifetime. :)

Me too!!

I just love christmas movies in general... ABC Family is showing The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe tonight.. not technically christmasy but it will still get me excited for snow and not this terrible rain

Have yall been watching at all? I literally have been putting it on every night as soon as i get home.. i'm gonna be so sad when christmas is over