• Last Reply

neither too me is cute or good looking

jennifer in the looks department is so overrated

who do you think is attractive then?

halle berry

vanessa williams

Katherine Heigl

jennifer lopez

I think Angelina is one of the most stunning women I've ever seen. She's breath taking and almost like art to look at.

I can see why ppl would go for Jen though. She's more girl-next-door like and probably more attainable.

Like someone said, Angelina is exotic, and Jen is cute.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah Jennifer is really preety, but I think Angelina is hot and appealing girl. There are few celebrity who is enjoying their life after marriage. Brad and Jolie are one of them. We will have to wait and see how long they can go along.

Oh good-- I was hoping it would.

I don't know about who is better looking (Jen or Angie), but if I had to look like one of them (if I really had to) I would definitely pick Jen. Angie has that creepy vibe, and she did steal Brad.

I don't follow it all that closely, but didn't she admit they started seeing each other when Brad was still married to Jen? Not a shocker, but rather bold of her to admit it.

And -- there's too much ' Brad and Angelina' out there, and even though it's not their fault-- 'Brangelina' makes me cringe, so I have to dislike them. And hope things like Jen's movie does better than Brad's..... stuff like that.

I just saw a SNL rerun from 2004?? I think??? Anyway, Jen was the host-- and at the end she's wearing an 'I 'heart' Brad Pitt' t shirt. Awwww Angie and Brad were probably already carrying on then....

I think they both might be a little over-rated, as far as beauty goes. Especially Angie though, because there's always such a fuss about how supposedly beautiful she is. I wouldn't call her ugly, but Mr. Ivy does-- he says it looks like she got hit in the face with a board. I think he doesn't like her profile?? I dunno---

I like Jen much more, and I do think she's pretty-- much prettier than Angie.

Jersey I am sorry to hear you don't like people that don't like their fathers... I mean you really never know the reason, if a person doesn't want you to know, but I know deep down I love my father for being my father, but he's done such bad things to me in my life that I don't like the person he is...

As far as the topic goes... Jen is prettier to me...

Whoever said Angie stole Brad, I too haven't kept up on it a lot, but in my personal opinion she couldn't have stolen him if he didn't want to be stolen... He could have walked away... Heck I don't even know that it wasn't him that pursued her LOL...

I think I stated that I didn't care much for Angie because she stole Brad, but I didn't mean to imply that Brad is completely off the hook. If Brad and Jen's marriage was over, then it was over, but they should have ended it before anyone else entered the picture. Brad and Angie got involved-- Brad divorces Jen. In all cases, for celebs or just us regular folk -- it should be the other way around. It's just not fair to any marriage, to involve another person. Not fair at all.

To be completely honest, Brad is probably prettier than either of them -- but I don't care for him either. So my vote still goes to Jen.

I agree with you Ivy, just so ya know LOL... Even if Brad was the one to pursue her first, Angie should have said no, at least she should have said not until you leave Jen... In my opinion they are both equally guilty... I'm not one to really judge, but sometimes you just gotta say right is right and wrong is wrong, and this has wrong written all over it...

Granted I was still living in the same house with my ex when I started a relationship with my current husband, but we weren't sleeping together, and we both knew it was over, and he had a girlfriend that stayed over all the time anyways... Living in the same house was economically better for us both is all... We had already talked it over and came to an agreement that the relationship was over, and that we could both date others... We weren't married either, we had just lived together...

Archived