Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Episode 5.12: Connect! Connect!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Episode 5.12: Title Unknown
Airdate: January 11, 2009

• 11/13 - Ed: An attractive produce man in his mid 50s - 60, he enjoys the flirtations of an attractive middle-aged woman while delivering his fruit and vegetables. Charles: A roofer with a hefty build in his 30s - early 40s, he orders unruly children around like a drill sergeant. Nurse: Late 20s to mid 40s, a helpful woman at a nursing home. Source: SpoilerTV

Spoilerfix.com

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 5.12: Connect! Connect!

Airdate: January 11, 2009

• 12/25 - Susan and Edie are forced to spend time alone together when they accidentally lock themselves in a basement; Bree's devious plotting against Andrew's future mother-in-law in an attempt to keep him close to her comes at a cost; Gaby looses control of her children and turns to Carlos for help; the ongoing search for Porter leads Lynette to her mom; Katherine and Mike will define their relationship; and Dave gets a step closer to exacting revenge. Polly Bergen guest stars as Stella. Source: ABC
  • 11/26 - Stella Wingfield, Lynette's deadbeat mom, lives to harass another day, it seems. Polly Bergen will reprise her guest-starring gig on Desperate Housewives for "at least two more episodes," sources close to the show tell TVGuide.com. Source: TV Guide Online

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW RECAPS

Desperate Housewives Episode Recap: "Connect! Connect!"

Jan 18, 2009 08:41 PM ET by Mickey O'Connor

[First off, let me put on my hairshirt so I might apologize for a moment. In a totally boneheaded move, I forgot about my recapping responsibilities last week. While there is no excuse, let me explain. I was out of town for the Golden Globe Awards and the winter-TV previews in Los Angeles. On Sunday night at 9 p.m., I was backstage at the Globes smack-dab in the middle of transcribing Mickey Rourke's never-ending list of past and present canine companions, and without a TiVo hookup in my hotel room, it wasn't meant to me. Still, I should have found a replacement. As atonement, I submit my extremely entertaining Golden Globes and winter-TV preview coverage, and this week-late recap.]

So (last) Sunday on Desperate Housewives, we finally got more of the Dave Dash/Williams backstory, which we've sorely needed all season. Still, I have a few questions concerning the timeline. Presumably, Dave and his wife lived in the Fairview vicinity when Mike and Susan collided with

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users