Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Big Love

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yah, Bill is definitely annoying me. Finding myself liking him less and less.

lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts
Bill is definitely seeming like more of a "man" than a polygamist!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Tonight is going to be a suspenseful episode, if the previews are any indication.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
QUOTE (SugarB @ Feb 21 2010, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tonight is going to be a suspenseful episode, if the previews are any indication.

I totally agree! Even just the preview had me on the edge of my seat. (These last couple episodes have all been so juicy imo.)

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Holy MOLY - - tonight was something else! Finally, Bill comes to terms with his parents, especially his dad, and his MOM - holy canoli -- she sure redeemed herself. She finally stood up for her son and protected him-- although I am sure cutting off Hollis arm will cause repercussions later. I am SO bummed that there are only two episodes left. They really need to make more for the season. Nine is just not enough. Nope, definitely not enough. Oh, and Margie -- don't even know what to say there.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I was kind of disappointed in the finale.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I was blown away ---seeing Nikki's mom set the clinic on fire with JJ and that creepy woman, Bill and the wives coming out, Barb........wow. Next season should be great, and i hope they make more than 9 darn episodes!

BBinSavannah

BBinSavannah

• Pip
  • 1,825 posts
The ending of last night's episode was a little surrealistic. Can't wait till next season to see what happens.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I do think the whole incest thing was pretty shocking, but there weren't any other shockers or surprises imo. Like what about Barb and that Indian guy? I totally thought something would happen, I mean, you could cut that sexual tension with a knife! I knew that Bill would win the race and I knew that they would tell the world who they really were - the only other thing that kind of surprised me was when Ana was talking to Margene about Goran(sp?), it kinda seemed like she wanted the three of them to be married.

I do agree with you, though, that it was a good set up for next season; I am just so pissed that there were only 9 episodes and we're going to have to wait like 9+ months for next season.

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,454 posts
Attached File  Robert-Patrick_240.jpg   17.62KB   0 downloads
Big Love just got a little bigger: Onetime Terminator Robert Patrick has just signed on to appear in multiple episodes of the show’s upcoming fifth season.

The actor, probably second-best known for his stint as David Duchovny’s X-Files replacement, will play Bud Mayberry, the leader of polygamist fringe group. Which, to my thinking, means one thing: Bill (Bill Paxton) is gonna have his hands full, what with 24 baddie Gregory Itzin also on board as the Republican Leader of the Utah State Senate. Source: ew.com

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Just saw this: Our fifth and final season premieres January 16, 2011.

Glad it's coming back soon, but bummed it's the final season. :disappointed:

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Season premiere was tonight. HUGE fallout from the big revelation. My favorite part was Nicki harrassing the boy scout - LMAO - I thought I would pee my pants laughing when the little bully ran into the pole and knocked his tooth out!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Anybody watch the final season and especially the final episode. I was blown away, to say the least, by the last 10 minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users