Couples Update

laladoopiedu

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to let you all know that I got a message from Michelle today and she said that she was in AZ and was going to be spending the day with April and Ollie...

i didnt expect them to last that long

but i will see if they are still together for when bb 12 starts

they may still be in the honey moon stage

april and ollie :giljotiini: done

OMG and I was just watching BB10 about 5 minutes, and thought about them. I know someone just posted Michelle was headed out there to see them. And when I saw this thread had a new post, I wondered if it was about them.

Hmm...!

Michelle is wanting to do an interview with me this week... I will ask if she has heard about this... They were together when she was in AZ last week...

• 1 month later...

Found this on jokers, thought it was funny but is probably 100% rumor/false:

"A few days ago I was looking around on other housguests myspaces and I was looking in Keesha's myspace. I scrolled down and see something that shocked me. Ollie is on her top 40 friends list. WHAT!!!!. Then I looked in her comments and noticed that Ollie commented on April 6th. Then I went to Ollie's myspace and noticed Keesha's comments shortly after his in his comment section too.

Could this be the real reason April and Ollie broke up? Could April be so mad that Ollie talked to Keesha to break up with him? "

Archived