Couples Update

laladoopiedu

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the question ready to ask him, so we will see if he answers... He didn't when I asked him for the interview and asked if he cared to deny or confirm the rumor about him and Keesha dating...

I hadn't heard he broke up with Monica. I'm gonna check out his myspace page to see if there is an up-date.

Checked it out and no Monica!! When did they break-up. I now Keesha and JJ are no longer together either but doubt Dan and Keesha would be more than just friends.

I wouldn't have guessed Keesha and Dan except that she went to visit him and that kinda got me thinking, but forgot about it until now. His myspace status is In a Relationship which I thought meant w/monica and Keesha's is on Single, so who knows. Hopefully we find out though!

Not surprised about Eric and Jessica. What the hell did she see in him? Ugggh, I'd rather my cat drag her claws against a chalkboard than listen to either of their voices.

I am surprised that Jen would give Nick the "glitter pen king" any attention after what he did to her, but not surprised that Nick is with her. He wanted her all along and isn't that what irked the anorexic brat and her bipolar, psychotic, delusional father anyway?

Not surprised about Dan and Monica. It appeared to me that he was more interested in metro hat guy and flapper lady than a pretty girl.

Oh, yeah and "I'll sell my gf's panties on ebay for a buck" guy probably couldn't listen to Skreesha's voice and chomping no longer. Don't blame the guy one bit.

Not sure about Dan and Monica and don't remember how long they were dating.

But, wasn't Dan "waiting" until marriage for sex? I am not sure but this just has me thinking about the importance of all levels of intimacy before really knowing the long term survival rate of a relationship. If they did not survive, I don't think it was because of the 1/2 million...I think that just added a level of complexity and intimacy into the relationship that might not have existed before the show. Not sure I am making sense...just thinking aloud.

• 1 month later...

they broke up

Archived