• Matty
    • Bob
    • Corinne
    • Sugar
    • Crystal
    • Suzie
    • Kenny

At this point-

Who I think will win: Matty. It all hinges on him winning immunities towards the end, and I think Marcus, Charlie, Randy and Corinne would vote for him over any of the other remaining players, except for maybe Bob.

Who I want to win: Bob. Tonight sealed it for me because he actually proved to me that he's not only a great guy but he's also definitely a PLAYER! Sugar comes in a close second.

Who is playing the best game: So far, I'd say Kenny. I think he's played an excellent game - but I believe this will change very soon. Especially if Crystal, Sugar, Susie and Bob (yes, Bob) realize the power they have in numbers and go for the more threatening players- Kenny, Matty and Corinne. I think Crystal will stick with him unless he inserts his foot in his mouth too far, which he'll probably do. Crystal and Sugar have played excellent games as well- they say what they mean and they mean what they say. So far the strategy has worked for them pretty well.

I can see you answer the same for all three questions...But I didn't expect otherwise. ^_^

LOL Kayo -- what the heck - those are the only votes Crystal will get in this poll.

hey now.. I voted

think- Sugar

Want- Crystal

Best- Crystal..

so HA, your wrong.. ;)

Im happy with either of them winning though.

I don't watch enough of each episode to form definite opinions, but I do think Kenny has a good shot at winning and I think he and Sugar are playing a good game. I could be so wrong about this but I do know who ever is left really has as good as a chance as the others.

I would kinda like to see Suzie win too..

Heck, she is no Sandra (One of the best survivior winners ever), but she seems to be playing well...

sandra was very loyal to the tall blonde *(cant remember name), and rupert; and Suzie is everywhere... who knows..

Think: kenny

Want: Matty

Best Game: Kenny

I really hope my want turns out to be at the end.

Want:

1) Matty

2) Bob

3) Sugar

best game could be suzie

wah???

I don't root for the players that win the game just by laying under the radar. I really would hate to see her win.

Come on Marty.. it is a great strategy... And she won the first immunity too... so she is trying hard.. but if i would be gaurenteed 5ok By not trying my hardest, then i would lay low too..

I wouldn't call it the best game, but crystal and suzie are playing a good game b/c somehow, they are both still in it. Their alliance with Kenny is what's saving them week after week.

My final 3 would be

1. Bob

2. Sugar

3. Kenny

I'm not sure, but I don't think Matty will last. I think they will turn on him.

i think no matter what the next time bob doesnt win he will be gone.. then matty will be out the next time he doesnt win...

I tend to agree...then Kenny will go next because the girls will stick together knowing that they have a better chance of winning against each other rather than any of the remaining guys. Most of the jury members will absolutely HATE a Crystal/Sugar/Susie final three and it's pretty difficult to figure out WHO they'd vote for with that scenario!

hmmm... I'm kinda thinking Bob, Sugar and Matty at the moment.

The twists and turns this time have really kept me tuned in....

I thought maybe I was getting a little bored with seeing the same old - same old ...

BUT - I'm sorry to see it end :mellow:

Sugar and Kenny played the best strategic game and made key moves while Bob played the best in challenges.

Although I like Bob, I don't think it was Sugar's best shot a the million to tie the vote. Oh well, still enjoyed the show...

Sign in to follow this