Sign in to follow this  
chatterbox

The Idol

I have come across many places were they say that everyone that knows that Sugar has the idol, has to know that Bob's is a fake idol and should play accordingly. How would ANYONE except Bob know it is a fake?

He went to the island after they threw it into the ocean. How does anyone know that CBS did not put it back into play?

that's a good theory chatterbox. i was wondering that too..........they've had two IIs before. what's to say they wouldn't rehide the lost one? i think that bob is "trustworthy" enough that he'll get some people believing him about having a real idol. and his looks pretty authentic. we also know that some people chose luxury at EI instead of looking for the idol, so its gotta get used soon.......the real one, i mean. so i'm guessing (and that's all it is) is that sug's gets used and bob's may still be around and people take luxury thinking that bob's is real and they're not rehiding sug's? maybe not, but i do agree that bob's gonna convince them that his is real!!

The only person who chose luxury on Exile Island was Sugar because she already found the idol. The only other people who touched foot on Exile Island are Dan (who couldn't find a crater if he fell in one) and Bob, neither of whom chose luxury.

Normally I wouldn't think anyone would be fooled by the fake idol, but this cast seems less bright than past seasons so who knows!

i think the stupidly choosing luxury over idol is coming jersey. and its gotta be soon......not too many TC's left to use the idol

jeff said, in his blog or in an interview, that there were survivors who went to exile and stupidly chose luxury over looking for the idol. i haven't seen that yet.......so its gotta happen soon

I don't remember reading or hearing Jeff say that... I remember him saying they offered the option to see if anyone would stupidly take comfort over the idol, but not that it happened... I will do some research and see if I can find something on it though...

Sign in to follow this