Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

90s Show I Need Help Remembering Pleeeease :(

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Azovie

Azovie

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Okay so there was this show on nickelodeon, in the 90's, and it was filmed at the san diego zoo. For awhile, it was hosted by two kids named scott and jessica, but one of them was switched out, i think.

It was about animals and my brother and i have been looking for it all day. We're thinking it may have just been a segment of another show but we cant find anything on google. Please somebody help us out if you know this we'd be ever so grateful

Azovie

Azovie

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Thank you everybody for viewing so far... Ive such far had no luck on any of the threads Ive attempted requesting this info.... so even if you read this and arent 100% sure... any tinsy bit of help would be appreciated. Like seriously... even if you think it was from Polka dot door or something... im not even so sure it was Nickelodeon anymore

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
The only zoo show I remember was Zoorama, but that was in the late 70's early 80's. Are you sure it was a Nick show?

Azovie

Azovie

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Not sure it was a Nick show... And Im pretty sure it wasnt FOCUSED on the zoo... Just had the occasional segment where they had these few kids at the zoo showing stuff off in between the main programming. Im certain it was in the 90s. That much im positive of.

Thanks for the attempt

nawlinsgal

nawlinsgal

• Pip
  • 1,291 posts
I think it was " Zoo Family " the kids names are Nick and Susie..it was filmed at the Austalian zoo. Hope this is what you are looking for.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I love the 90's, And i have no idea what your talking about..

nawlinsgal

nawlinsgal

• Pip
  • 1,291 posts
It was on in Australia I believe but had a short run on Nickelodeon. I just googled it and found a few things on it this is one of them.

Zoo Family

Credits

David "Mitch" Mitchell.......Peter Curtain
Nicholas Mitchell............Steven Jacobson
Susie Mitchell...............Kate Gorman
Julie Davis..................Rebecca Gibney
Ken Bennett..................John Orcsik

One of the lesser remembered shows of Classic Nick is Zoo Family. It was originally produced in Australia, and aired there in 1985-1986. It appeared on the First Network for Kids in 1987. I believe it did not air long on Nick, and that may have been the only time it aired in the states. It was filmed on location in the Royal Melbourne Zoo, in Melbourne, Australia.

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,787 posts
Thanks for helping out, NawlinsGal.

Good to see you again
(with or without the 43).

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
i thought you looked familiar...

tvrocks17

tvrocks17

• Pip
  • 369 posts
I have no clue what it is sorry.

If it wasnt just a segment i would say Wild and Crazy Kids but i dont remember if they had a scott or a jessica or a zoo segment. Sorry.

Azovie

Azovie

• Pip
  • 4 posts
nawlinsgal ! It sounds like youre totally right!!! Oh my gosh. Im just trying to verify it right now. I was hoping to find something from youtube or whatnot that would totally you know just CLICK and then I would know for sure!

Yeah I had no idea it was such a flash-in-the-pan short lived Nick show. That would explain people not remembering it! But everything you said sounds sooo true and I owe you such a debt of gratitude. Errr... now trying to find an episode or clip might be the next challenge...

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
I went to see if I could find at least a picture or something to see if it would help bring back a memroy for you, and this is one of the one's I found... The only video I found that fit the name was of a little person having sex with a normal sized person (sorry, but it was called Zoo family sex or something like that...)

nawlinsgal

nawlinsgal

• Pip
  • 1,291 posts
Hmmmm that sounds like a really wild show...lol

Hey Jedi nice to see you again too.. r2d2.gif ( couldnt' resist the smilie )

Your welcome Azovie I hope you find some video or something but if Yana came up with what she did doesnt' look like they have one. Maybe write to Nick and ask if they have one or can tell you how to get one.

Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts
Taking the info that Nawlinsgal provided I googled "Australian TV" and found this:

www.australiantelevision.net

If you look under "Z" there is a link to Zoo Family
It list the cast and even has some links to cast members sites.
Here's their description:

Zoo Family
Produced by Crawford Productions and Nine Network

Created by: Alison Nisselle
Producer: Gwenda Marsh

Aired: 1985 (26 episodes)

For Dr. David Mitchell and his children Nick and Susie, the dream of children the world over comes true. They are the Zoo Family and their home is the Royal Melbourne Zoo. It's just one of the best zoos anywhere. And with their dad the Zoo Vet, the kids live with the animals as no-one else can. Based on the book by Robin Klein
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starring as
Peter Curtain David Mitchell
Steven Jacobson Nicholas Mitchell
Kate Gorman Susie Mitchell
Rebecca Gibney Julie Davis
Jon Finlayson Col. Archibald Spencer
John Orcsik Ken Bennett
Robert Summers Tim Watson
Marion Heathfield Mrs. Spencer
Maciek Staniewick Harry
Gennie Nevinson Peta
Chris Connerly Andrew
Lindy McConchie Ticket Seller

Other Sites:
Crawfords Australia
Rebecca Gibney Online
Rebecca Gibney Heaven

Now what I really want to go look for is links to the Zoo show Yana mentioned...Zoo Family Sex

ChiroCindy

ChiroCindy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm saying Wild and Crazy Kids, as Scott and Jessica were both co-hosts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users