Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 2

i thought both dennis and tom should have been fired

dennis doesnt seem like he wants to be on the show

idk why donald didnt fired both

Yeah, I totally agree. Plus, Dennis hasn't participated much in any of the 3 challenges.

<--- put me down for agreeing that both should have been booted.

I was hoping against hope that by some quirk of fate that the guys hadn't made more money :excl: whewww

The way they handled the Board Room editing... left you wondering until the last minute.

My husband said that if Brian McKnight had said to fire them both, he thinks Donald would have done it. I do believe that if they lose the next challenge, Dennis is GONE.

What is with all of the challenges geared for the girls? Cupcakes, website shopping ad campaign, bridal dresses. It seems as if they don't want the guys to win.

I really think Dennis should have been fired last night. What has he brought to any of the challenges. Dennis should have gone home before Tom, IMO.

What is with all of the challenges geared for the girls? Cupcakes, website shopping ad campaign, bridal dresses. It seems as if they don't want the guys to win.

I really think Dennis should have been fired last night. What has he brought to any of the challenges. Dennis should have gone home before Tom, IMO.

it seem the whole season was cast around to make sure a woman wins

the guys team are made up of pranksters and jokers

Who all was on the last Celebrity Apprentice ?

I tried to find a cast list .... and couldn't

lol... all I can remember is that SUPER rich / connected guy that pulled in sooo much money.

(a lot of posters liked him ... but, I thought he was obnoxious)

ohhh... and that one REAL handsome cowboy with a great voice

..... I was just trying to compare the guys from this show and the ones from the last show

I can't remember anyone but Peirs (yes, I was one of those fans) and that Travis guy either.... but it seems that they did have a better/more stable group of people.

I'm with all of you, the guy's team sucks... echo the whole bunch of jokesters.. and the comps being in the woman's favour.

Who all was on the last Celebrity Apprentice ?

I tried to find a cast list .... and couldn't

lol... all I can remember is that SUPER rich / connected guy that pulled in sooo much money.

(a lot of posters liked him ... but, I thought he was obnoxious)

ohhh... and that one REAL handsome cowboy with a great voice

..... I was just trying to compare the guys from this show and the ones from the last show

Piers Morgan, Trace Adkins, Lennox Lewis, Stephen Baldwin, Tito Ortiz, Vincent Pastore, Gene Simmons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apprentice_(U.S._season_7)

I think we need to remember that last year, they had the same kinds of challenges, only the men seemed to win all the time.

I recall a wedding display that they had to create last year. If memory serves me correctly... the guys won with their display.

Good ideas are not limited to women, just like they are not limited to men. The remaining men (with the exception of Dennis) seem to have a steady head, but they have not taken the reins at all. The women have found their groove and found out how to work with one another.

Anybody want to bet me that the teams will end up getting switched around pretty soon? LOL

They for sure will if they guys keep losing every week.

cant wait to see dennis and clint incident

j..m..h..o < :animated_wave:

cant wait to see dennis and clint incident

Could be interesting. Could also be the end of Dennis, who is already on pretty thin ice, JMHO!!!

true

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that. Dennis saying he can't go home b/c they didn't want his help and he didn't do anything wrong.. Umm, he started a huge fight and left his team. Why would they trust him to come back, especially since he hadn't really helped much in the past tasks. If they lose, Dennis should be going home.

I've only just started watching the last hour, but wow, the guys seem to be doing an amazing job tonight!

finally!!

I knew the men were going to win that one.... as soon as I saw their commercial....

crazy episode

dennis rodman lucked out

boy did the woman gang up on claudia

she mentioned that she thought she had friends :lol: there

all of which ended up joining in on the boardroom lets gang up on claudia

melissa rivers is a total pos who needed mommy to come to her rescue in the board room

i was almost sick to my stomach

so unfair watching the rivers just gang up on claudia

the other woman how dumb can they be not to see in the future this will happen to them when they try to go against the establishment

anne throwing claudia under the bus with their history was so predictable

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Celebrity Apprentice: Claudia

crazy episode

dennis rodman lucked out

boy did the woman gang up on claudia

she mentioned that she thought she had friends :lol: there

all of which ended up joining in on the boardroom lets gang up on claudia

melissa rivers is a total pos who needed mommy to come to her rescue in the board room

i was almost sick to my stomach

so unfair watching the rivers just gang up on claudia

the other woman how dumb can they be not to see in the future this will happen to them when they try to go against the establishment

anne throwing claudia under the bus with their history was so predictable

I am so with you on the Rivers' bullies. Joan wasn't even there the entire first day yet she was speaking about Claudia as if she was there and witnessed the entire thing. The other women see that Joan is going to be coddled by Donald so they don't want to mess with her. Otherwise, I believe they wouldn't get along with Melissa at all. It's not fair for Melissa to have her mother there as an ally no matter what she does.

I'm not a fan of Claudia and not sad that she's gone, but if this was a task that was so suited to Melissa's abilities, why didn't she volunteer to be project manager? That should have been used against her in the board room.

I can't stand either Rivers.

Speaking of coddling, Donald is embarrasing himself with his man-love for Dennis Rodman. I've never seen a contestant who so obviously should have been fired for the last 3 weeks yet somehow comes out of the boardroom with compliments from Trump. It's just stupid.

agree 100%^

Ditto that about Rodman and Trump.

I didn't really have an opinion of the Rivers' before this show, but actually like them.

One of the things that I have been doing for self-improvement (and a chance for a higher salary) is going to college working towards a degree in Human Resource Management. I can tell you right now that the way that Claudia "handled" Melissa was completely wrong. If she had pulled Melissa to the side and explained to her how hard it was to get the group to focus with Melissa giving ideas left and right after they had already made their decisions, etc... she wouldn't have had half the team backing Melissa up. If you'll notice, there were three ladies in the van making fun of Melissa's looks, and the rest of the girls were more sympathetic to Melissa. It is obvious that the team is divided into two separate cliques. Claudia has been angry with Melissa since the challenge where Melissa tried to get credit for Claudia's ideas. Last night was simply the manifestation of a hatred that has been brewing for a while.

Regarding Dennis and Donald... I have no clue. But Donald admires people who are strong. He probably respects Dennis for sticking up for himself. But I also think it is becoming glaringly obvious that Dennis is either an alcoholic or drug addict or both.