Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 2

I love the women's team - for the most part. Annie Duke needs to calm her butt down though - she is going to have every woman on that team hating her, and the first chance they get, under the bus she goes.|

Dice Clay is an idiot. I love how the Donald just would sit there and look at him then mentally dismiss him and talk to someone else. Rodman is a tool also, but I can at least find some amusement out of him. Clay contributed nothing as far as I was concerned except being a useless, obnoxious a$$. Oh, and seriously - who the heck is stupid enough to b!tch at the Donald because you didn't get any bagels or muffins???

Did anyone catch the name of Joan River's charity? I love the idea of what they do, but I missed the name.

I didn't get to see the end of the show, but see that Rodman left... I was hoping it was Andrew Dice Clay (Can't stand the jerk, never thought he was funny at all, and he's a pig to boot...), but Rodman is the next best thing LOL...

No, Rodman didn't leave (but it was close). It was Dice Clay that got fired.

No, Rodman didn't leave (but it was close). It was Dice Clay that got fired.

Whew... I think Donald made the right choice... IMO...

Me Three..... not that I plan to watch a lot but I can't stand Andrew Dice Clay..... there is a reason he disappeared from the public eye and he should have stayed there... blech

donald gets it right again

scott hamilton

what an idiot eee

you got to be kidding me

the guys team no cohesion , leadership

idk if this is donald way to make up for last season which the guys dominated

but the girls are million times better and stronger

I saw it was another 2 hour episode tonight and I just decided... I'll watch the last 10 minutes... and it was worth it. lol

I lmao'd twice during the show tonight

When Jesse said that Clint should be the one fired... and Donald said "What the F*** did Clint do?"

Then when Tom Green pointed out that both him and Scott Hamilton only had one testicle because of their cancer and Scott said

"Together we make a pair"

I felt bad that it was Scott that went home... I really like him, but eee was stupid, and it was his idea so it was only fair

I really liked him when he was an ice skater, just sayin...

I know... I loved him when he was skating... that was why I was sad he left

jesse i liked

he isnt just going along with the cliche

who even thou they knew the project ultimate failure was on scott decision to go with eee instead of listening to tom

they were too scared to called him out and pointed the finger at him

clint is another hot head

I understand getting rid of Scott for eee. I still would have preferred Tom to go home. I do believe that next week, no matter what... Tom will end up as PM. LOL You reap what you sew Tom!!!!

As for the women, I hope that Annie Duke gets a clue and tries to start listening to the other women. Even though they won the challenge, the group needs to play to the strengths of the team members to truly succeed. Even though I find Joan Rivers irritating... if you have someone who has won awards for their screenplays... you use them for writing other things. Khloe lucked out that they didn't lose though. Because her leading would have led to her leaving.

As for the women, I hope that Annie Duke gets a clue and tries to start listening to the other women. Even though they won the challenge, the group needs to play to the strengths of the team members to truly succeed. Even though I find Joan Rivers irritating... if you have someone who has won awards for their screenplays... you use them for writing other things. Khloe lucked out that they didn't lose though. Because her leading would have led to her leaving.

I agree Annie is too domineering, but it would have been Khloe's fault for not delegating the writing to Joan. Although I think Joan is out of touch and very politically incorrect. She may have done more bad than good.

I tend to like the domineering people because at least they seem to be doing something. The woman golfer and Brian McKnight might as well have slept through the last few tasks.

I didn't think either team did well this week, but the name "E" was the worst decision so I agreed with Scott's firing.

I cannot stand Dennis Rodman and want him to be the next man to leave.

Pinkie, those moments were hilarious!

I also really like Jesse. I think he's very much his own person, but he's very calm about it all.... so far anyhow.

I predict Tom WILL be PM next week and that his team will win.

p.s The last hour is really the only one worth watching. I missed the first one for Big Love, then tuned in and didn't feel as though I missed out on anything. Idk why reality shows feel they have to be so long???

what was up with melissa rivers stealing credit for the idea when it clear as day she wasnt the one to come up with the concept

Remember that we don't see everything. It could be that she made a suggestion first and felt that it was built upon (lost on the editing floor). It could be that she wasn't listening to others mentioning the idea and thought she was the first to suggest it.

None of the "Alpha" females are listening to anyone but themselves anyway. So it doesn't surprise me that Melissa thought it was her idea. It surprises me that more of them didn't claim authorship of the idea.

Regarding Melissa's "PowerPlay", the editing clearly shows a "timeline". When Don Jr. dropped by to observe the women, Melissa said the idea belonged to that other famous celebrity who I have no clue who she is. Then when they were in the boardroom (after the challenge) Melissa very clearly said that she (Melissa) came up with the idea.

And, does anyone else sometimes confuse Tom Green with Andy Dick?...

I have been half expecting Dr. Drew to come in and drag Tom back to Rehab.

I like Tom Green and am rooting for him to go far. I only saw the second half of the show this past Sunday, so I don't really kno what happened.

Think I will start watching again after the Rivers are fired. Can't stand the ugly plastic surgery faces.