Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 2

Thanks uvp! I totally forgot!

i did too until someone else on another board bought it up

So far i am rooting for the women, the guys are bugging me. More specifically i want a final four of Khloe, Melissa, Brande, and Joan. How awesome would that be

I'm watching this over Rock of Love Bus.... but Rock of Love Bus comes on right after the Apprentice too... because the apprentice is 2 hours long.

I ended up switching to Big Love for the first hour, now I'm watching this for the second. I'm thinking though... that bed seems more appealing right now.

The weekend flew by... blah!

the guys are doing a lot of infighting usually its the woman team who does this on the apprentice

two camps

Um, don't you think it is a stretch that they are considering "suitcase # (insert whatever number she holds)" to be a celebrity?????

I am thinking you are probably right with that potential spoiler.

I do understand why the women were irritated with Annie Duke. I mean, hello? You should probably ASK if they know how to ice the cupcakes prior to telling them how it is supposed to be done. I like the playboy bunny girl. She's got a good spine on her. She stuck up for herself and called Annie to task when Annie had a hissy fit over the last remaining cupcakes. I mean hello? You don't sneeze over $9000. If there is one thing you don't do in business... you do not argue in front of the customers.

i am so not reading spoilers yet :lol:

or wait will i eventually

i waiting to see but this cast i dont know if they can keep me interesting in watching the whole season pretty boring compared to the last one

Bad move on the Donald's part to send Dice packing so early. He would have drawn more viewers in for sure.

I read online that last night's show was the worst this show has done in premieres ever. Their ratings are really down.

+ to add why did they move it to sunday

Um, don't you think it is a stretch that they are considering "suitcase # (insert whatever number she holds)" to be a celebrity?????

bigger celeb. then me...

well kinda..

And I got a new DVR,and I had to go reset all my recordings, and Aprentice wasnt scheduled this upcoming sunday.

Forget about star power, we're talking rude, crude remarks towards the Donald, his daughter, and the other contestants. You know Dice would cause a rucus/drama thereby making it more fun to watch.

I have a feeling we will still have more than enough drama later. I don't mind Dice leaving at all. He seemed rather worthless to me.

I still think he's hilarious. I'm going to hold on to hope though and wait for Denis to step up the @ssholisms for me so that I can get some laughs. I also think Joan will keep me entertained. The others, I don't know so well so can't really say. But the skater dude seems too bland to be bad.

Ugh... I always like the bad players, what does that say about me?!?!

I believe it says that you enjoy dramatic TV Elle. :partytime:

I can't stand looking at Joan Rivers face ~

Joan and her daughter are both painful to look at..... :shudder:

Why would anyone do that to themselves??