Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 2

In my workplace Joan would have been fired for creating a hostile work environment between the Hitler and McCarthy references Joan was too far over the hate line.

Now I did like the character type in Dennis Rodman and was hoping for a little more from Jesse James...but wonder if we can get some working stiff type's in there...here are some I would like to see next Season:

Kathy Griffen

Lance Bass

Dr. Drew Pinsky

Artie Lange

Mikey from OC Choppers

One of the Housewives of Orange, NY or Atlanta

The Olympic Gold Swimmer who got caught with pot

Since Dr. Drew is there let's have Jeff Conway in for laughs

If Jeff can't make it how about Andy Dick

Kelli Pickler from American Idol (she can sell anything even if she has no idea what it is)

Flor i da

Some of the kids from the Hills and OC...

Come on name your dream team

LOL Cali, how did you know I had already started a list. I had thought about it right after the news was released that the show had been renewed, and wrote the names down of people I think should be one next season.

Roise O'Donnell (b/c how awesome would that be!)

Ashlee Simpson (besides being a new mother, she's not doing much else)

Aubrey O'Day (from Danity Kane- She'd be a great personality)

Terell Owens

Miss California

Lauren 'LC' Conrad (she won't be in next season's The Hills, so let's see if she can really work)

Monique Coleman (from High School Musical/Dancing with the Stars)

I need to think of some more men for this show. I like Cali's idea of Lance Bass and Andy Dick. Even Chris Kirkpatrick from N*SYNC. I've always been a fan of Kathy Griffen, and she'd make the show even funnier than Joan.

How about real stars this year.. none of those Playboy models, or people from deal or no deal please.

none of those Playboy models, or people from deal or no deal please.

:animated_shocking: WOW, I can't believe, You, of all people would say that, Shame Shame On You!!!

*Hangs head in shame, Lil King*

Hey Hey.. im not saying we can't have beautiful people.. but why not beautiful people who are actually famous.. like actresses, or singers (carrie underwood for instance)

But WHY would the truly famous really want to be on this show? They don't need it, or want it I suspect.

I just watched the second episode of The Apprentice UK last night on BBC America. The task was to dream up a toy that kids would like. The differences were fascinating- much more low key, much more controlled, much less infighting and therefore much more boring. Made me realize how much Donald Trump and family add to the show. I'll try one more episode since itas really not fair to judge on just one.

Wouldn't it have made it a classic if Jessica Simpson was the Product Mangager for the Chicken of the Sea add.

Even Clint Black would have thought Joan wanting to add a "Cluck, Cluck, Cluck" at the end was funny.

Lala - I love the idea of Rosie Odonnel but don't think she and the Trumpster would get along.

Another interesting twist would be to have his kids compete as product managager - he would have to fire at least one of them.

Well, it seems like a lot of people complain about Trump's inconsistentness.

Since he let Miss Cali keep her crown, a dethrowned Miss Nevada has come out, saying she lost her title in 2006 due to semi nude photos, and is irate that Trump let Miss Cali stay, as it's in their contract that states semi or completely nude pics isn't allowed.

But WHY would the truly famous really want to be on this show? They don't need it, or want it I suspect.

Charity.. believe it or not, people can be half way nice, even if they do have money..

Joan was one of the meanest and nastiest they have had on the show yet. Amarosa was up there too.

Some are on the show just to keep their face in the spotlight.

Some are on the show just to keep their face in the spotlight.

I guess so that we'll know who they are since their face keeps changing after so many surgeries... sorry, I couldn't help it :lipsrsealed2: