Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 2

During the live part at the end, why didn't Donald let Annie finish when she was trying to say she was right about the event planners quitting because of Joan. At that point, Donald had seen the footage and had to see that Annie was right. Joan & Melissa attacked her for lying about it but she was right all along.

There was just so much wrong with this outcome that It's driving me crazy. I have to let it go.

i agree with marty

herschel pick by joan was a huge one.but beside money and probably connections and name value tom and dennis were pretty much useless.i think herschel should be given a lot of the credit for joan success on the last task because it was he who came up with most of the great ideas. but one thing i will say in terms of management joan seem to look better on the last task but only kinda because of who annie had on her team. tom green as we have all seen from before seem like he has add and does his own thing. joan had the huge advantage of working with her team before. i think having tom green and dennis rodman on your team does kinda leads you to being extra bitchy or demanding. scott hamilton was the same way to a degree when he was pm. both if you are soft and indirect with them they will walk all over you in a heart beat. i think annie should get more credit for having to managed two of the worst celebs there to managed and keeping them out of the way of disturbing the last task. in the boardroom i thought annie destroyed joan. the line about not having friends to donate to help her was just classic. annie only one really nasty attack the whole season towards joan and donald wants to jumped down her throat for it compared to the thousand joan did come on call a spade a spade. letting melissa again tag team in the boardroom and then awarding joan the crown speaks to the volume of this show and why they finally lost me as a fan :animated_wave: . only show i will tolerate with fixing of the results are bb , idol, dwts :animated_rotfl:

Was I the only one who laughed outloud when Tom asked, "are these the actual stools or just the stool samples?"

Yea, Tom didn't seem to give a crap about Annie winning. Which makes Annie more amazing in my book. The woman almost single handedly did the entire task herself. Everyone talks about Joans stamina, but they only mention Annie's in a negative way.

Oh, jeez . . . don't get me started again.

The final boardroom with Melissa and Joan calling Annie a liar and not letting her talk. The part where Joan kept talking about she played with integrity made me want to puke.

Yes The Donald wanted Joan to win and that was that. Joan got a free pass for the personal attacks and walking off the show.

Again I think The Donald was looking to the next season when he chose Joan who has more name recognition. He wants his next cast to be bigger stars and not so much the somewhat unknowns that he uses as fillers to complete the cast.

For all the talk about Joan winning the challenge, I would love to know how. She flat out broke the rules, and had the event planning company quit due to her attitude.

If you payed attention in the begging when Trump was laying out the rules Joan just about broke every one of them.

I loved the idea that they had to go out and sell the tickets to individuals, yet Joan's team sold them all to one guy (which was basically just a donation from an individual), then they ave the tickets away. How is that selling the tickets to the average guy.

Joan's team could not get any more celebrities than Kathy Griffin, so they hired impersonators. How is that bringing in celebrities? While Annie's team did not get a ton of mainstream celebrities, I would put their guests popularity over Kathy Griffin any day of the week, and they were the actual stars.

As for the decorations and design of the rooms, Donald stated himself that they were to use the same event staff so that things were to be fair. Joan forces the company into quitting so that she could use her own people, who she has worked with for years. Not exactly what Trump stated for the rules.

At the end of the day Joan was allowed to do and say whatever she wanted throughout the season, yet there was no consequences to her. While never being a big fan of Joan Rivers, through her actions on this show, I will never watch another thing with her involved in it. She not only showed that she thinks people are beneath her, she also showed a complete disrespect for anybody who did not kiss her ass. This show was set up for her to win from the beginning, and it was obvious.

After watching just about every show of every season, I am done with this show. They did not even try to make it look like it was a fair competition, throughout the season. I am a big fan of competition, and reality, however i would rather watch a truly scripted show, then a fake competition just used to push products and certain people down our throats.

^^^ good post rebel and I totally agree

therebel. . . who are you and where have you been all my life? You pointed out every frustration I have had with this show. Now come here and give me a hug. :hug:

thanks rebel...you saved me alot of typing ....Joan put herself way down at the bottem of the list of a true person...could she be anymore fake...just look at her ..I dont think there is a true piece of her left....she was saying how many of the others are dispicable...she really needs to look long an hard in a mirror....

Hot debate! I love it!

Joan making attacks in the boardroom were not professional, yet those kind of things seem to be praised on reality tv b/c of drama and ratings. Yet I praise Annie for keeping it professional in the boardroom, but she shouldn't make herself out to be this angel when literally, she steps out the boardroom and starts attacking Melissa for what Joan was saying. Joan made a good point that at least she says crap to your face and not behind your back, like Annie, who would act as though things she said about and to people throughout the day weren't true when she was in the boardroom. But, I give her props for holding back in front of Donald and being more professional.

Annie chose her team fair and square. Her having both Tom and Dennis on her team were her decision. Maybe she should have been more strategic when it came to picking people to be on her team, like Joan was.

Whether Donald thought Joan should have won or not, I think he would have hard a hard time firing her b/c of their friendship, which is great for her, but maybe he shouldn't have close, personal friends on his show.

I still think both woman were pretty equal and had different strengths.

I still think the best parts were all the joking going on by the boys. Too funny! Especially when Tom asked about the invisible wires and started moving his hands around 'looking' for the invisible wire.

Joan won the last challenge. Yes Annie raised more money but if it were a real job, in the long run I think Joan would do better at fundraising. Annie's friends wouldnt come through every single time. Joan knew how to throw a better fundraiser, Annie just had richer friends

And Joan should probably have had a black mark against her for having the party planner that the show provided quit on the task and on the whole show. I find that it sullies the reputation of the show and The Donald himself to have such a thing happen. If she wanted to bring her own people in to assist the planner, she could have done that without getting the party planner to quit first.

The guy quit because he couldnt do the job Joan wanted. Wasnt he working FOR them? I think it was very unprofessional of him to quit on Annie too. but you cant blame Joan for wanting the guy to execute her vision for the party and not his own. He is in the business and said he couldnt do what she wanted. Well she got her vision done without him.

I really wouldnt be surprised if it was all part of the show (Producers manipulation) to see how they could handle their party planner quiting. Joan rose to the occasion and Annie failed

That's what I forgot to comment on. My family and I LOL'ed when it was stated that Joan's planner was the owner of the company.

I don't remember her yelling at the planner or saying anything negative to him. She was politely trying to get her point across that he wasn't getting her vision. It was very obvious the whole time that the planner wasn't on the same page as Joan.

I did think it was wrong that he quit, and that by him not wanting to finish a project, that the other team's planner quit, too. But if he was the company's owner, then it's more understandable.

Yeah, it was either production manipulation, or the man just couldn't take it. Obviously, the company would have been well aware that this whole thing would have to be accomplished in a very short amount of time. Him telling Joan that they didn't have enough time to do what she wanted.. Yet Annie's planner was going to get a lot done. He just didn't deliever as well and as fast as Annie's planner, which sucked for Annie. But I don't think Joan had anything to do with the man quitting. He just seemed overwhelm, and quitting was the easiest way out.

I'm surprised Donald didn't step in and comment on this issue. You'd think that since the show hired the event planners, they'd been notified about what happened.

I'm starting to think it was more so what Neb said, and that the producers were involved. If so, that wasn't fair to Annie, who had a lot planned, but all of a sudden gets nothing from them.

Just took a look at Joan's charities website, after looking at the board of directors, I now know why joan won.

http://www.glwd.org/about_directors.html

Donald's sister in law is on the board of directors. Talk about conflict of interest, it is no wonder why joan was catered to, Trump wanted to make sure his money stayed in the family.

She flat out broke the rules, and had the event planning company quit due to her attitude.

she didnt break any rules.. he just quit..

Every task that Joan's team won, was because of Joan.. no doubt at all.. Joan has done the best.. Its not fair that all of Annies friends are richer..

therebel, you are becoming one of my favorite people on this board. I hope we are on the same side in every forum. Because I'm too lazy to do research. You get another hug. :hug:

Another score for Joan picking that Charity :animated_rotfl:

Blaine and Robert have been in a long and nasty divorce. I guess Trump likes his sis-in-law mor than his brother.

Another score for Joan picking that Charity :animated_rotfl:

Blaine and Robert have been in a long and nasty divorce. I guess Trump likes his sis-in-law mor than his brother.

haha, Must be Neb.

Courtesy of: REALTIYBLURRED

Joan Rivers wins Celebrity Apprentice 2 after being outraised by Annie Duke

At the end of The Celebrity Apprentice 2, an Oompa Loompa

Just look at the language the show used: In its opening moments, Trump introduced

they never did show how dennis and tom ended up selling their tickets

or did they and i just missed it

i wanted to see more of dennis to see if he took a drink again :food-smiley-005:

W O W .... I never would have thought there would be sooo much posting for this

Celebrity Apprentice when I heard Joan Rivers was one of the Celebs :o

I can take her or leave her... but, since she's put down so much - I'm surprised at

the amount of posts JUST for the finale.

I didn't catch all the shows, but did see the last 2... and a bit of a few others.

My impression of Annie was of a High Roller Wheeler Dealer like Pierce.

AND... 'it's my way - or the highway' mentality. Wouldn't have wanted to work with her,

but, she really could raise the $$$'s and brought in a bundle for charities.

Joan's talent was knowing what the public wanted... AND, she sure saved many a project

at the last minute with her show biz savy.

I'm not going anywhere near the subject of her and her daughter :lipsrsealed2:

The women are entirely different as far as how they react to things (arguments).

Annie is cool, poker faced and just plods on acting in control

Joan is emotional and lets it all hang out.

Annie knows how to present her case with the facts she wants you to hear.

Joan wears her heart on her sleeve and blurts out the injustices as she sees 'em

It made for a volatile couple of shows..... for sure.

wow this show is so rigged. outraised her buy a quarter of a million dollars. plus she outclassed her. joan act your age not your shoe size!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I was just over looking at another forum and all the posters hated Annie and thought Joan Rivers was a goddess. uggggg.

I don't get it. whacky117.gif

wow this show is so rigged. outraised her buy a quarter of a million dollars. plus she outclassed her. joan act your age not your shoe size!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rigged? Joan won 3 out of the 5.. One that she lost was Money... well too bad thats only 1/5 of who wins it... Joan clearly is the better in the final challenge... she should have won...