Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 2

was there any doubt who was gonna win

bye bye country music :animated_rotfl:

I somewhat think Clint should have been in the final 4 over Jesse. I think Clint should have been fired for the task, but overall, I think Clint has done much more and more deserving to be in final 4.

I think Brandy was scared when she realized interviews were going to be next instead of another task, where Annie could save her once again.

I think Annie for sure will be final 2.

Joan for other spot.

It's funny. Were Annie's tears in the boardroom after her win real? B/c they disappeared quickly once she left and did her 180 flip. I guess she keeps it professional in the boardroom, at least. Even if it is acting fake.

Didnt Peirce want to quit at one point too?

Yeah I think Annie is in the final 2 as well. Hope Joan is the other. I dont think it will be Jesse.

So down to Joan and the blonde for the final spot

this show is all about ratings the only possible finale that would booster high ratings is annie vs joan

i thought she is not smart enough was a bit harsh by piers

in the context of the show you dont have to be a brain scientist

i would say she brandie doesnt have leadership qualities

this show is all about ratings the only possible finale that would booster high ratings is annie vs joan

I was thinking that, but wasnt sure if he would go for drama or for a nice piece of .... with Brandie

If Jesse gets through just because he "landed" sandra buttocks I am gonna scream LOL

did anyone get annie logic with not being the pm for the fundraising task ?

because to me it made no sense

Yeah, best would definitely be Joan vs. Annie.

Everything aside, Annie really has done great on this show.

I don't like how they keep hamming Jesse about who he's married to. And I also thought Jesse should have told Piers that he hasn't bought in money b/c he wasn't PM at the time, and his earnings would have gone to someone else's charity, when he told us that he wanted his earnings to go to his charity. Maybe he did say this to Piers, and the editing didn't show it.

jesse holding back on money was just stupid

part of the reason annie is the frontrunner is she is the best fundraiser there

if it wasnt for fundraising brandie would be long gone

ratings win again :animated_rotfl:

btw without even seeing next week i predict annie wins

three hour finale why why why why

To answer the question:

Yes, I understood Annie's point about why it was stupid to let her be PM for the fundraising task. It allowed her to shine at the thing she had proven she was very skilled at. It MADE Annie THE frontrunner. Nobody thought there was a chance that Annie wouldn't make F2. They were all thinking, is it going to be Joan, Jesse, or Brandie with Annie in the F2?

I think Annie probably has the game in the bag too, but Joan is a fiesty little thing. I suspect Joan will finally be able to land her financial supporters in this final task. If she actually fundraises better than Annie, she will have beaten Annie in the one thing that Annie claimed as her best thing. Joan was the only one left who probably could do what needs to be done. So it COULD go the other way, but... it would take a lot to defeat Annie in the end.

To answer the question:

Yes, I understood Annie's point about why it was stupid to let her be PM for the fundraising task. It allowed her to shine at the thing she had proven she was very skilled at. It MADE Annie THE frontrunner. Nobody thought there was a chance that Annie wouldn't make F2. They were all thinking, is it going to be Joan, Jesse, or Brandie with Annie in the F2?

i sorta got what she was digging at . but those were the only task she took on the role of pm except for the last so it easy to say the others let her if they didnt she wouldnt have much pm claims to her credit so it goes both ways . so while i sorta understand the logic i sorta dont because if she didnt take the pm role she would be in the same position as jesse . the others may have given her pm but she was still gonna be the top money gainer either way with raising funds unless she was gonna take the jesse route of holding back money and being happy to lose because they didnt want to use their contacts for someone else task and we all seen how that ended up for jesse in the end . i think regardless of who is the pm for the fund raising task the donald usually fires the person who raises the least and takes notes of who raised the most regardless of if they are pm or not like him asking natalie if she didnt know any rich golfers. take brandie for example even thou she wasnt pm trump still remember she was a good fund raiser and that was the ultimate tipping point when he ended up firing melissa. the fund raisers task is the one task i feel others if they arent the pm can get more credit then the pm.

j..m..h..o :animated_wave:

My two fav. People have made it to the finale..

Both of these have been the 2 strongest/most consistant players the enire show..

GO JOAN! WOOP

Yikes I will post again. My last one went off into thin air.

I still think Joan should have had a penalty for stomping off in her hissy fit. She is not a professional in the business world.

I really think Annie should win this but the final comp could change things and Donald likes Joan the best.

Go home Joan!

Joan quits last week and gets rewarded by being in the finals? What kinda crap is that? I think this entire show was orchestrated to have Joan win. She wasn't even chastized for walking out. I think her attempts at comedy are outdated and unfunny. She's become irrelevant so Trump is going to throw her a bone. She'll win and I'll be pissed off.

Donald not only took her back, he validated her behavior with that comment about him being the same way if people did something to his kids.

the joan crap is one of the reason i wont watch next season

while i do think annie earned her way to the finale

its quite obvious regardless of performance a rivers was gonna make the finale