Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 2

Brandy wasn't fired because she's pretty and we all know Donald likes to have pretty girls around. Annie didn't get fired because, right or wrong, she shows initiative. Melissa has done nothing but complain about the treatment she feels she's been receiving by her team. Who wants to have someone like that around? You can't hand the title of winner over to someone who's a spoiled brat just because she's Joan Rivers' daughter. She showed how much of a brat she is after the firing. I hope she never shows up on TV again. I cannot stand her or her mother.

The right person was fired, and the other right person walked out.

I could not agree more. Melissa showed exactly why she should not win this game. I do not think Annie should have been the one fired because the executives liked both ads, the other team just had a slightly better one. Annie did her job that task.

If Joan does come back, then she should immediately be the next one fired. Trump has already voiced his disgust with quitters. Last season it was Vincent Pastore who was wavering back & forth about quitting, so Donald fired him. On week one of this season, Andrew Dice Clay was fired for also showing indecision about quitting.

Joan actually walked out. How can he let her get away with that?

Me too, Misha. I have a serious crush on Piers. But I go even further than that. Powerful men have always been a big turn on for me. Believe it or not, I think Dick Cheney is sexy. No one understands it. I can't explain it.

Tell you what. I'll split them with you. You can have Dick Cheney and I'll take Piers. *ahem* I'll take a tall glass of Piers Morgan please. Yummmy. :food-smiley-005:

I remember being the only person to like Piers last season...now you all want dibs on him!!! Well screw that sisters...HE'S MINE!!!

:gunsmilie:

You were the only one because I wasn't posting here last year. :animated_rotfl:

You can have Simon Cowell though. He's also a British judge who isn't afraid to speak his mind. Very powerful and rich.

I remember being the only person to like Piers last season...now you all want dibs on him!!! Well screw that sisters...HE'S MINE!!!

lol i actually had to go back and looked at what i wrote about him. not much did i write about him . i use to dvr the episodes so when i did finally write anything it was brief and quite lazy on my part that season.

'Celebrity Apprentice' rehired by NBC next season

NEW YORK – Donald Trump will be firing more stars next year when "Celebrity Apprentice" returns for another round.

NBC announced Wednesday that it's rehiring Trump for a ninth season of the reality series, scheduled to air in spring 2010.

Production is expected to begin this fall, when 16 yet-to-be-named celebrities meet and compete in business-oriented challenges. All but one will eventually hear Trump tell them, "You're fired!"

Other details from NBC's 2009-10 season (and the fall prime-time schedule) will be formally unveiled by the network on Monday.

Although none of the celebrities for the forthcoming "Apprentice" were identified, deals already are in place with "a couple" of them, Trump said in an interview. "We turn down five for every one we take."

The news of more "Celebrity Apprentice" came as the show's current season heads into its home stretch. Country music's Clint Black, poker champ Annie Duke, former "Monster Garage" host Jesse James, Playboy pinup Brande Roderick and comedian Joan Rivers remain in contention.

The finale will air Sunday, May 10, at 8 p.m. EDT.

The current season has demonstrated the series' durability, drawing an average of 8.6 million viewers each week.

"There's something very captivating about having a major success with a television show," said Trump, a business mogul who clinched star status of his own when he premiered "The Apprentice" in January 2004.

"I've learned from it," he said. "I've learned watching what people do under pressure. I love to see how people react under great stress."

For example, he marveled at the eruption by Joan Rivers on last week's show after her daughter, Melissa, was fired. Blasting the players who allegedly had plotted her daughter's downfall, Rivers called Roderick a "stupid blonde" and Duke a "white trash" poker player.

"That was an interesting reaction," Trump said. "I thought Joan would be much different than that."

not sure i'll watch next season

right now if the new season started now i would pass

If I have time, I'll watch. I'm relatively new to the Apprentice show so I haven't grown tired of it yet.

It would never happen, but he should get Rosie O'donell(sp?) I would love the fireworks in the BR, because of their past...

It would never happen, but he should get Rosie O'donell(sp?) I would love the fireworks in the BR, because of their past...

wow that would be must see tv :lol:

If Rosie was on, I'd watch for sure. I'd love to see a fight between her and Trump, throw in Elizabeth Hasselback and frig, my head would explode with excitement!

As for taking Simon, sure thing. I do like his sharp tongue and confidence, but I'm not a fan of his t-shirts. We'll just have to stay undressed. That would be awesome... Piers on one side, Simon on the other....me in the middle... Jim Sturgess and Rob Pattison can act as the spares for when my other boys get tired! Oh, oh, oh!!! I mustn't forget James Blunt!! Okay, he can be naked on the chair in front of me stumming his guitar ;)

Hrmm.. why is it that Reality Tv always makes me fantasize?

Think there's anyway to send a list of celebs that the viewers want to someone at Trump? I mean, the new season won't even be airing for a year. Maybe they'll let the public decide.

As for taking Simon, sure thing. I do like his sharp tongue and confidence, but I'm not a fan of his t-shirts. We'll just have to stay undressed. That would be awesome... Piers on one side, Simon on the other....me in the middle... Jim Sturgess and Rob Pattison can act as the spares for when my other boys get tired! Oh, oh, oh!!! I mustn't forget James Blunt!! Okay, he can be naked on the chair in front of me stumming his guitar ;)

Hrmm.. why is it that Reality Tv always makes me fantasize?

Ahem. I think you have deliberately misunderstood me. You can have Simon but I get Piers. You can add in the whole Jim Stufgess and Rob Pattison if you want, but I just want Piers. I'd settle for Simon if I couldn't get Piers, but I'm a possessive beyotch. :kiss2:

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

NBC renews Celebrity Apprentice for third season

The Celebrity Apprentice has been renewed for a third season by NBC. It will air next spring, and presumably tape this fall.

In a press release, NBC VP Paul Teledgy says the show is

Oh no Elle. . . I was Piers fan last time also. But I loved the way he played the game more than anything else. I make no claim on him physically.

OMG ladies, Piers is gay!!! :animated_wave:

Oh ye of little faith.

Piers Morgan - Wiki

Personal life

Morgan married Marion Shalloe in July 1991 in Hampshire. They have three sons: Spencer William (born in 1993), Stanley Christopher (born in 1997) and Albert Douglas (Bertie) (born in 2000).[32] Morgan and Shalloe divorced in 2008. He has been linked romantically to The Guardian columnist Marina Hyde, and his current girlfriend is The Daily Telegraph's gossip columnist, Celia Walden,[33] who is the daughter of the former Conservative MP George Walden.[34]

checking in

Glad to see Joan back.

Hope the girls fall on their butts.

I really enjoy watching the winning PM give their check to their charity at the beginning of the shows. All of them are so nice and emotional and great to watch.

I don't think it was a smart idea to make Clint PM again. Joan or Jesse should have been PM and delegated the jingle task to Clint, and they could work on everything else. With Clint as PM, like he said, he has the 'right' to use or not use material they come up with. Why put so much pressure (work) on Clint when he should just be focusing on the music. Bad move. If they lose, it'd be b/c he was PM again, b/c he's a different person on the team when he's PM.

I think it's funny the girls keep saying they're at a disadvantage.

I do think Clint's jingle is too slow.

clint team is so gonna lose

cheesy all around

annie team jingle does make you want to tap your feet

Yeah, I like both 30 seconds thing they had to do.

Didn't really like either jingle, but Clint's was too slow, so I'd choose the other one.

Think the girls won and Clint to go home.