Sarah Palin To Appear On Snl

morty

NEW YORK -- She's been parodied to great ratings effect on "Saturday Night Live," but now Sarah Palin is going to be a part of the fun herself.

The McCain campaign confirmed Friday that the GOP vice presidential candidate will appear on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend, the Associated Press reported. There were no more details available, and NBC didn't respond to requests for comment.

Saturday's program will be hosted by Josh Brolin, who stars as President Bush in Oliver Stone's "W.," which opens Friday. There's no word whether Tina Fey will reprise her role as Palin, whom she has portrayed three times this season.

It isn't a complete surprise, as "SNL" executive producer Lorne Michaels earlier told the AP that the McCain campaign had contacted the show about Palin appearing in an upcoming "SNL."

NBC declined Friday to confirm that Palin would appear.

Source: HollywoodReporter.com

Tina Fey was just on Letterman, and she alluded to the fact that they would BOTH be on SNL this week. She said she was worried about standing beside her dressed up as her because she said Palin is probably much taller and better looking (which I don't think the prettier part is true, because Fey is a dead ringer for her). Anyway, should be fun to watch. I have really enjoyed Fey's version of her.

(Alex Baldwin makes me puke)

Me too! Was he really on SNL 175 times, if so, talk about desperation? If anyone isn't aware of how pathetic he really is, listen to his phone conversation with his daughter...uggghhhh!

Although there is a resemblance between TF and SP (when Tina makes up like her) Tina's hook nose gives it all away. Sarah is more attractive.

I saw the opening skit and IMO the only label that can be placed on her is a "good sport."

Sarah Palin reminds me of jessica simpson

ditzy

Barack and Hillary did not appear at the venue the people wrestling were impersonators payed by WWE. The week before this happened all of the candidates including John McCain showed campaign videos on WWE Raw. Get your facts straight.

You can say that again Sugar!!!

I guess if I have nothing good to say aboug Mrs. Palin, I will bid everyone a good night!!LOL

Archived