Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Episodes 5.10: All By Myself

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episodes 5.10: Title Unknown

Airdate: November/December 2008

• 10/12 - Ned: Male, Asian American, Mid 40's to Mid 50's, He is the caring and kind husband of Kathleen; upper class. Kathleen: Female, Asian American, Mid 40's to Mid 50's, She is a patient in the hospital; upper class. Emma: Female, All Ethnicities, 18 or older to play 15-16 years old, She is an overachiever; must have a deep well of emotions. Holly: Female, All Ethnicities, 18 or older to play 16-17 years old, She is the popular girl in school. Hillary: Female, All Ethnicities, 20's, pretty. Mr. Simmons: Male, All Ethnicities, 40's, He is a grieving parent; lawyer type. Mrs. Simmons: Female, All Ethnicities, 40's, She is a grieving parent. Source: SpoilerTV

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,511 posts
Time to dust off those brain tumor rumors: Katherine Heigl is seeing dead people again on Grey's Anatomy.

For the second time this season, Jeffrey Dean Morgan's deceased Denny will descend from heaven to have a heart-to-heart with his Earth-bound soul mate, Izzie, sources confirm to me exclusively. ABC declined to comment, but my Grey's mole says Morgan will appear in the Nov. 6 episode.

What brings Denny back this time? I could tell you, but then Shonda Rhimes would kill me and, well, you'd all be up scoop's creek. Instead, I'll leave you with this tantalizing clue: Something happens in the episode that could easily set the stage for a Heigl departure at season's end. I'm not saying it will; only that it could.

Source: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
11/20 - Cristina is awarded the first solo surgery among the residents, but must give it up and choose her replacement. Meanwhile Mark performs a cutting edge procedure to restore a patient's ability to speak -- and impresses Lexie in the process -- and Callie can't figure out if Sadie is just friendly or flirtatious. Source: ABC

http://www.spoilerfix.com/grey.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users