Chatbox
    This ChatBox is for the use of Live Feed Updaters. You can use this chatbox to let others know how long you can cover the live feeds, or when you'll be back, or anything else related to posting updates. This box is not intended for conversations, we have a real Chat Room for that.

I welcome newbies. No need to ask permission, just post your update as a reply to the last post. Let us know what's going on it the BB house, and if it's juicy, let us know where and when you heard it, that way we can go back and watch it on the feeds!
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Episodes 5.10: All By Myself

3 posts in this topic

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episodes 5.10: Title Unknown

Airdate: November/December 2008

• 10/12 - Ned: Male, Asian American, Mid 40's to Mid 50's, He is the caring and kind husband of Kathleen; upper class. Kathleen: Female, Asian American, Mid 40's to Mid 50's, She is a patient in the hospital; upper class. Emma: Female, All Ethnicities, 18 or older to play 15-16 years old, She is an overachiever; must have a deep well of emotions. Holly: Female, All Ethnicities, 18 or older to play 16-17 years old, She is the popular girl in school. Hillary: Female, All Ethnicities, 20's, pretty. Mr. Simmons: Male, All Ethnicities, 40's, He is a grieving parent; lawyer type. Mrs. Simmons: Female, All Ethnicities, 40's, She is a grieving parent. Source: SpoilerTV

Time to dust off those brain tumor rumors: Katherine Heigl is seeing dead people again on Grey's Anatomy.

For the second time this season, Jeffrey Dean Morgan's deceased Denny will descend from heaven to have a heart-to-heart with his Earth-bound soul mate, Izzie, sources confirm to me exclusively. ABC declined to comment, but my Grey's mole says Morgan will appear in the Nov. 6 episode.

What brings Denny back this time? I could tell you, but then Shonda Rhimes would kill me and, well, you'd all be up scoop's creek. Instead, I'll leave you with this tantalizing clue: Something happens in the episode that could easily set the stage for a Heigl departure at season's end. I'm not saying it will; only that it could.

Source: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/

11/20 - Cristina is awarded the first solo surgery among the residents, but must give it up and choose her replacement. Meanwhile Mark performs a cutting edge procedure to restore a patient's ability to speak -- and impresses Lexie in the process -- and Callie can't figure out if Sadie is just friendly or flirtatious. Source: ABC

http://www.spoilerfix.com/grey.php