July 21st Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cdmon

james is trying to convince kay that janelle and mike voted for him...kay said that dont makes sense. I believe kay knows it wasnt mike and someone else by the look of his expression on his face.

Guest cdmon

james said ivette came up w/ an ideal and i'm going to let her tell you

kay tells him i'm gonna make my decision based on character...

personal note from me...kay seems really smart

Conversation between Kaysar and James

James is bashing janelle and saying that she has low self-esteem, insecure.. james doesn't trust her

Nobody in this house likes janelle... he's trying very hard to convience kaysar to break his alliance with her.

Guest cdmon

kay starts naming couples and said all that leaves is you and ivette....james is trying to come up w/ excuses.

james said i'm looking you straight in the eye i dont have anyone else here ( wait till julie tells them later this wk on who are the couples)

Kaysar: the game is changing.. the pairs are being exposed.. Everything makes sense..

He's talking about the pairs... You and sarah are left

James: i think sarah was put in the house because she is what my ideal woman is.. i told bb that.

James: they put in this many couples.. and one potential couple

Kaysar: you are going to tell me straight in the eye you are not with anyone in this house..

James: i swear to god.

Kaysar: i'm just trying to figure out... why there are only 2 people (sarah and james) who aren't paired up

James is trying to use the defense of "it's the summer of secret's, maybe we are the twist"

Guest okw fan

11:35 pm BBT

James in HOH room with Kayser. Kay has figured out all the couples and keeps asking James if he and Sara are a couple. He has denied it, swearing they are not. He says that BB asked him about his ideal woman and he thinks that is why Sara was put inthe house. In past seasons, couples get picked off first, etc.

Kay says he has trusted James and that James has nothing to worry about.

James: i don't know how janelle fee's about me

Kaysar: i'll tell you, for the most part... uhmm.. i'm pretty much flighting this "shit"

Kaysar: howie is answering to racheal too, i know you don't want them to be a part of this. if you are concerned about my safety. dont be.. i know what i'm doing. Just continue to do what you are doing. I wont put you up..

Kaysar: i was going to put you up against maggie.. which would stir things up.

*someone knock's on the door*

Kaysar: one second please.

James: the thing about eric, i don't need eric..

Kaysar: honestly, a true leader doesnt' go around and tell people he's the man. i think he is very insecure.. eric tried to make a deal with me which is why i can't put him on the block right now.

James: wait to you hear ivette's "suggestion" you might like it, you might hate it..

James leaves.. Ivette comes into HOH

K: so let's hear it

I: we've had our differences, the chances of me being up there are high, the feeling that you where going to be up there is not the case..

I: people see that you want the best, that you want to be true.

I: you weren't going to be the one who was put up.. we had bigger people.

I: there was something i liked about you for the first 3 days, that is why i gave you so much advice..

K: don't think about the other night.. and what happened.. i don't hold a grudge.. just because you talk more then i do, doesn't mean i don't like you..

I: this i can tell you, that i can see.. as far as, if they sent cappy home, i would have been right behind him.. The fact is i don't want to leave this game without my pride.. i have no shame and tell people as is..

k: you appreciate the friendships you've made here.. it's not about the game. you are enjoying yourself.. i understand that..

K: if i didn't get HOH i know you guys have your click.. things would have been different..

I: i think you didn't know what click to be with.. i didn't like two things you did to a few people in this house.. but i gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Ivette is talking about her friends in the house.. and the fact she is friends with everyone.. not just cappy.

Guest okw fan

James saying he doesn't need Eric for competitions since he has fumbled the last 2.

Kay saying he was going to put James and Maggie up to cause chaos, but he will not put James up. James then asks what Kay's group will say, and he says that he (kay) has been driving the ship for the last week and a half.

They also need to be leary of Howie, since he has to answer to Rachel too.

In walks Ivette...she knows there is a 90% chance she will be up there b/c of their differences. They are doing a lot of backtalking about giving people the benefit of a doubt, who Ivette has been friends with, giving Kayser the benefit when he was trying to decide which clique to belong to. (In my opinion, she is really trying to save herself).

9:49 pm BBT

HOH conversation - 9:50 BBT - Kaysar and Ivette

*james, please go to the diary room*

K: i dont care what team i'm on, or what group i'm around.

I: janelle completely wanted me out of this game, which is why i got upset.

K: i don't blame you.. for being upset.

k: i understand that you where upset, janelle wanted you out of the game within the first 12 hours.

I: all the trash talking was going on with mike.. that is why i didnt want to approach you. i can feel you where uncomfortable and didn't want to be invovled with a conversation like that. I didn't like mike for the treatment he gave me, one day he was all over me. the next day he hated me.

They are talking about HOH and how people start to kiss their asses..

I: as far as the whole mike thing, i never called him a sexual preditor.. but when you see the tapes, it will show you that.. he just made me feel uncomfortable in the house, just like everyone eles.

I: i'm someone of my word and i've proven that.. YOu can see that i wont go behind your back.. you and i had a perfect discussion yesterday and understood each other. jan and mike voted you out last week.. it was against you.

I: i know today you voted for mike.. that is your loyal part.

ivette is telling kaysar that janelle was all over mike and kissing him, in front of everyone because he was going home. Ivette told kaysar that she would totally turn against him in a minute..

lost feed...