July 21st Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric, Sarah, Jenny, Maggie, Beau, Ivette, Rachel and James are all outside talking about frats, sorities, family, etc.

They are also talking about the bad beer. And what they asked for.

Just idle talk

Jen is on her knees holding the DR doorknob and touching the door. Sarah asks what she is doing. She gets up and mumbles something then joins Sarah in the bedroom trying to decide what to wear tomorrow. (they seem pretty drunk, especially Jen)

Outside Janelle, Maggie, Howie, Sarah and James

Someone went to Maggie and talked about Janelle having fake lips. Janelle is very upset about it. Howie tells everyone the only thing fake on Janie is her fake boobies.

Eric and Maggie playing coasters talking about HOH and Janelle

E-I can't win it, you don't need to win it. She is the next to go. Everyone is in agreement.

M-Is it the strategic move?

E-I think we're all safe because if any one in the cool group gets it they will put up Kaysar and Janelle.

Eric and Maggie went inside and they were talking and Maggie says Janelle can't put me up, cause I gave her my vote.

Eric says WHAT?

Maggie said yeah then Eric interrupted by saying oh we can't dicuss votes and Maggie said oh yeah.

Janelle got annoyed with Maggie.... about how she asked Janelle if it hurt when she got her

lips done. B/c Janelle didn't get her lips done, she says the comment hurt her feelings.

Janelle goes out of her way to say that she's not mad at Maggie, but she wants to know

who told Maggie that she got her lips done because it isn't true. Maggie said she wouldn't tell

Janelle because she was taking it the wrong way and the person who said it didn't mean it in a mean

way.

Then Maggie ran to Eric.....

Eric is clarifying his deal with Janelle. That Janelle didn't promise that she wouldn't put

Eric up. He says that he told Janelle that if he put her up, it didn't mean that he

wanted her gone.

Eric: As soon as Janelle walks out that door, I'll talk to her about how I saved her this

week.

Maggie says that James was talking to Janelle.....

Jannelle joins them on the couch.... she's been drinking.

Janelle (to maggie): You're not mad at me are you?

M: No... I jsut wish you had said something to me. (that I'd hurt your feelings)

Jannelle is trying to "figure out who said it about her... and therefore... who she is mad at)

maggie and eric are talking, maggie thinks that it might be smart to keep janelle. someone told maggie that janelle was talking shit about eric. Eric wants to get rid of Janelle, he feels he's not safe in the game with her. Janelle walks in.

Janelle: I'm not mad at you its someone else. One of two girls.

Eric: I just want to tell you, you will be here next week, and I held up my end of the bargain, i just want to make sure you hold up yours.

Janelle: I will, to be honest people are getting a bit catty

Eric: does it matter who said what, is it going to effect how you play the game, like what happen to me the other night, it got too personal, and took me out of the game.

Guest Shockalot

Janelle is confronting Maggie about saying she had fake lips.

Maggie looks so sad and sorry.. "They are puffy.. i thought you had them done?"

Janelle says "Well that really hurt me.. that hurt my feelings"

Maggie looks so sorry "I didnt know.. I didnt mean to.."

Janelle insists "Ya well im not accusing you maggie.. i know it was someone who told you.. and thats like Arnold told us.. telephone tag"

Janelle wont get off it and Maggie looks so hurt.. she walks into the house. Eric followers her.

Eric tells her "Dont worry about that .. she is gone after this week.. we are getting her out"

Maggie say something about promising a vote but Eric interupts saying "Shhhh No no.. we are not allowed to talk about votes"

Maggie suggests that that maybe they should keep Janelle around?

Since she is not popular.

Eric does NOT like that idea and says Janelle MUST go.

Ok.. I dont know who it is but one of the girls is just WACKY.. comes through

Janelle is getting advice from Eric on how do deal with petty, personal issues..... and he brings

it back to the fight. "i let conjecture and rumor hurt my game.... and that's why I apologized"

Janelle and Maggie then apologize to each other, and Janelle again clarifies that it "isn't her" that

she's mad at.

(Side note... sorry, i just can't help it.... Is this Janelle's strategy to establish herself

as a part of the group?)

9:45 PM BBT

Ivette in the shower, Eric at the shower door. Talking about how disrespectful Mike was to burp in Ivettes face. And how he dug his own grave.

Now they are on to Kaysar. Eric says how Kaysar doesn't know how to handle Ivette.

Eric: He's lost like a shit house on a farm - (Whatever that means)

Now feeds switch to Beau in bed, James sitting beside him. I think they are trying to figure out the pairs.

Talking about how Kaysar is still hanging out with Mike.

Beau: Chopped his foot off.

James: No slit his own throat and he's going to bleed to death for 2 weeks.

Eric, Beau, James complaining and talking smack about Mike AGAIN.

Eric: "He's fucking stupid"

Eric patting himself on the back for stopping Mike from giving anyone the "stink" eye. And for being the bigger man for apologizing.

Eric: "He's a fucking pussy. He ain't got no balls"

Jen comes in and Eric makes fun of her being drunk. He looks at James and says "She's primed. YOu can get a piece off her tonight".

janelle and maggie are talking, janelle is being too trusting of maggie. She's not giving any names but she is telling maggie to be very observant and remember things people say, ask things twice and see if their answer changes.

Guest shekki

As the makeout/tickling session continues the camera does a big pan from the Hammock to the table where April is sitting smoking and watching them.. haha.

Guest cdmon

eric says janelle is done by what happen tonite. about janelle telling maggie i'm not mad at you but who came to you about my lips being fake.

Guest cdmon

eric, april, beau, ivette are in the hoh room.

april saying someone trying to figure who has partners...gave example saying eric is from boston, and maggie did her residency there. eric tried to cover it up.

mike is telling howie that he needs get HOH tomorrow, and first get rid of ivette april and eric and one other person. Janelle is now dancing with mike in the moonlight. He keeps throwing janelle around way too fast for her.

Guest cdmon

april is wondering why mike is coming up to her to talk about some secrets.

eric said i'm from las vegas and no one else.

now they are talking about who is from where.