You Know You're Having BB Withdrawls When..

laladoopiedu

What does it mean when this is the first time since BB that I have looked at this forum??

:bag::hide:

Welcome Shelly!!!

When you say to yourself that you wonder what this year's contestants are going to be like, but more than that you wonder often what kind of twists they will have this year, and you start looking for Robin's e-mail address again to do an interview with her...

• 4 weeks later...

You Know You're Having BB Withdrawls When..... you go to youtube and try to get into BB UK.

I took Starz off my direct bill and added showtime just to watch BB After dark. dang, don't they know there's cameras all over the place.lol

I've saw some of the house guest say on afterdark that if people are staying up all night watching them then the viewers must not have a life. Well I don't. I watch every night they're on...... Wonderful entertainment some nights. :blush:

:animated_wave:

When you tell people to click here cause Dan isn't the only interview you have for past Big Brother house guests, and there is a deadline :P, and you're asking people to please not post questions here in the Big Brother forum...

You have past house guests sending out myspace bullitens asking people to give other people their myspace address and you come here to do just that...

Renny

• 2 months later...

when you have the epiphany BB is a lot closer than you realized and you return to the fold to see what other BB fans are doing and finding out about your addiction. :animated_rotfl:

Archived