You Know You're Having BB Withdrawls When..

laladoopiedu

You know you're having BB withdrawls when..

You start to rewatch to whole season again from the beginning.

You still can't figure out why Libra, April and Keesha all stayed in an alliance together for as long as they did.

You're already waiting for DreamAngel to start the countdown thread with messed up pictures and trivia!

You still can't figure out why Libra, April and Keesha all stayed in an alliance together for as long as they did.

me too but the woman usually try to give it a go for first few weeks then they say to hell with it. but next season i hope to see a woman win bb the guys winning each year have took some of the fun out of it. i expect to see a gender war in the next bb because the writing is clear on the wall that the reason a woman hasn't won since maggie is the fact they pick each other off while the guys sit back and collected the scraps eg.danny boy & memphis. then the guys eat the remaining woman for lunch in comps.my bb break .

jmho

• 2 weeks later...

guilty ^

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When you are watching all the old seasons, in order, on youtube..

I've been watching them all as I'm posting them to youtube... Since a couple of days after Christmas, I've watchd 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & most of 8... 9 will start over the weekend...and then on to 2... then I SWEAR...a break until July...

I have been watching them from your page quirky. THanks for doing that its much appreciated.

You're welcome. I'm glad they're being enjoyed. I'm enjoying comparing the number of views between different seasons. Seasons 1 and 4 had some quick view growth...I think because they haven't been as easy to find as other seasons. Season 8 has had alot of quick views, too. Its nice to have some BB viewing and convo going on during the off season.

Archived