Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Trueblood

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I know. It seems like the season only started yesterday.

lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts
I was so excited this week, finally some Sookie & Eric!!

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
Their bodies did look great lying next to eachother. But no, no, no!! I want her with Bill!!!

I personally was hoping to see some sexy guy on guy action with Eric and Godrich (I've never read the books so was hopeful that maybe that was in there). I guess that won't be happening now sad.gif

MsJudy

MsJudy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I can't wait until tonight's episode! smile.gif

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
Interesting episode. Is Sookie like Bella with that forcefield or something? The parallels are starting to bug me now if so.

Loved seeing more of Sam's butt today. He wore that apron well.

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
Great...just what I needed...another show that I LOVE!! I am so hooked on this AND I even managed to get my husband hooked. He actually sits down and watches this show with me...it if a first for sure. I purchased the entire first season and am now working on getting caught up on the shows I recorded so far from the second season. Love it!!

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Can't believe it's the next to the last episode tonight. I got my husband hooked as well. He even went out and bought last year on DVD because he didn't watch last year with me til the end of the season.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I look forward to Sunday nights because of TRUE BLOOD!!! animated_bouncy.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
I have a crush on Eric!!
Loved him with the "little people"!!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Nooo Lafeyette!! God, I want Maryanne gone.... I have read a spoiler, and I really hope that it doesn't come true, because it would be a bad one at that.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
The previews eluded to someone's death... hope it's not who it looks like. sad.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Erin, please let me know the spoiler.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
QUOTE (erinjs @ Aug 31 2009, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nooo Lafeyette!! God, I want Maryanne gone.... I have read a spoiler, and I really hope that it doesn't come true, because it would be a bad one at that.

Where did you read it? Those who decide to read it can and those who don't won't, but I'm curious and don't mind a spoiler.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Alright, spoiler tags below.

Someone definitely dies. At first it was rumored to be Eric... but that probably isn't likely. All signs are pointing to Sam making the ultimate sacrifice, and he being the one that dies next week... I hope it's wrong, I really do.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
OMG, I hope not Erin. Thank you so much for the spoiler.
I was sorry to see we won't be seeing the finale this coming Sunday. Is it the week after?

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Yes, the previews said, "In two weeks...!"

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
i know, I am going to be very sad if its true.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Thanks Erin.

The following is a reply to your post, not a spoiler but it would spoil things anyway so I have to cover it.

Isn't he dead already. You mean he gets more dead ad leaves the show? lol
I use to think he was hot, but this season Eric is hotter. I guess that's because I found out he's swedish and he's tall.

lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts
I don't see how they could "kill" either one of those people, they are too much a part of the show.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yah I know, so I am gonna be pissed if they do. Or they will make it seem like they do, and leave it as a cliffhanger for the next season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users