Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Trueblood

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I don't think she got "p.o.'d" but looked more like a look of surprise.

Sam's not evil only if he's not killing the ladies in town.

Bill knows that Sam the collie has the hots for Sookie so he's the next best thing to a vamp watching over her.

The GF has issues and I don't think they're of the mortal kind.

I hope she sets out a bowl of water with the kibbles.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Well, I guess we don't have to be guessing whether or not Sam's the dog or not. laugh.gif

I think it would be a reasonable response for a woman to be po'd if she woke up and there was a naked friend in her bed without permission? wink.gif I'm sure it will quickly change from being po'd to curiosity.

Also, it seems to me that Bill knows about Sam being a dog (aka werewolf... tee hee) so, I'm glad he put aside his ego and asked for Sam's help.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I think it would be a reasonable response for a woman to be po'd if she woke up and there was a naked friend in her bed without permission?

Morty was talking about the kiss between Tara and Sam. I thought it was more a look of surprise than po'd, but that's just my opinion.

Yes, I'd be pissed if Sam was naked in my bed.....Bill's another story. wink.gif

Yes, I think Bill knows that Sam is a ground sniffer...there's been many scenes when the dog is sitting next to Bill especially when Sookie is around.

Any tips on ways to get Bill to "glam me?"

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I'd start with a new advatar! tongue.gif laugh.gif

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,452 posts
I think it would be a reasonable response for a woman to be po'd if she woke up and there was a naked friend in her bed without permission?

I find this whole thing very ironical. I've had many mornings that I've awakened to discover that last night's date turned into a dog.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Haha Morty! Too funny!!!

I can't wait to see what happens with Bill, and what Sookie does with Sam being on her bed. It sure puts some interesting twists on things.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Don't forget to spay or neuter your pets!!!!!

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
laugh.gif

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Haha, too funny Ginger!!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Thank God Sam is not a werewolf *even though they exist*. Makes me a lot happier that way. Though Sookie's reaction I never did expect, especially with how long she stayed mad at him. The killer is going to be revealed soon. I still think that it is the guy who just got engaged (can't remember his name) I can't wait to see what happens now that Bill was forced to create a new vampire, and how Sookie is going to react to that. Perhaps this is what puts her in that arms of big blonde vampire (can't remember his name either)

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Erin, I think you're right. Only two men had on a black shirt last night and one was stalking Sookie in the bar. Sam and the guy you mentioned in the spoiler were the only two with a short sleeve black shirt on. But, I originally thought it was Sam stalking her in the bar so she would be afraid and run to him. And that is exactly how it happened.

Remember Sam said he can take on other human forms, that is was hard but he could do it. He so wants Sookie so bad and I think he might pull something like that to get her.

I thought the show was slow last night or it could be there was too much Sam and not enough Bill. Did you see the coming attractions? Sookie thinks Bill is not coming back and falls into the arms of another.......

Eric is the blond vampire. He's the regional Sheriff in the vampire district. animated_rotfl.gif

I guess Bill has himself another pet...what I don't get is he has never bitten someone before and made them a vampire. Gee, I think he got off easy. smile.gif

Do you think Amy really is a psychopath or the Vampire caught on how naive Jason is and trying to let him go?

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Well... *foot in mouth* guess I was wrong about Sam. wink.gif

As far as Amy goes... P S Y C H O P A T H, is my assessment.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
I recently started watching the show and really really like it!!
Are there only two episodes left for the season?

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Yup crybaby.gif

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,452 posts
I felt they were eluding that sometimes Sam shifts involuntarily, and is unaware the results afterward.

I'd also like to know the answer to the sheriff's question about how Sam came to buy up all that property (maybe a simple answer, like he learned how from an infomercial, or maybe Don Lapre). From the first episode I wanted to know how someone as young as Sam came to own such great bar as Merlotte's.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Hmm, I was wondering the same thing Morty..

lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts
The guy that just got engaged is Rene.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Can't say I was very sad about Amy... the psycho. And did I call the murderer or what!!!! I can't wait until next week. It's going to be soooo good.

Oh, did anyone else feel bad for Bill when Sookie kicked him out. I hope everything gets straightened out soon.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
What if it's the red-head that just got married and not the husband. All these women seem to be incapacitated at the time of their deaths. Like something a woman would do to cut the risk of a physical confrontation.

Just a thought...

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,452 posts
HBO's gothic vampire drama "True Blood" keeps growing.

"Blood" grew its audience for the sixth consecutive week -- which is pretty remarkable, especially for a cable show in the middle of the fall broadcast-dominated season.

Sunday's episode hit 2.7 million at 9 p.m., an 85% increase from the season premiere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users