Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Trueblood

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yah, I'm not sure. Just have to wait and see.

I don't think it's a dream, but I'm probably wrong.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Can't wait for tonights show. I've decided to watch this show and watch Dexter on demand during the week.

They said Sam has secrets. I'm wondering if he can change his form and is the dog who watches over Sookie? Or, someone on the show can change form. Not only are they watching over Sookie but I think they're also watching Bill's moves.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
The dog is the killer??? Changes form to look all innocent. laugh.gif OR Sookie will turn out to be the killer.

P.S. I'm starting to get a bit worried this is turning into a "David Lynch" series... sad.gif I'll dump this show like a hot potato it it does... fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on ME.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Didn't catch the whole show because I fell asleep on it, but I did see the part when Sam was running across the field nekked.

Could be a clue that he is the form changer.

Think about how he left Sookie at the diner, got into his car then sneaked up on her when she was looking at dead gran on the floor.

I bet the coroner will announce news of bites on the victims (not vampire bites).

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I think Sam is the dog as well. In the previous episode, Bill remarks something along the lines of "you marking your territory?"

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Do werewolf's change form too... Maybe Sam is werewolf??? Maybe explains why he detests the vampires... some sort of "historical" feud? Also, if he is the killer (as a werewolf) it could explain why the blood isn't drained. animated_scratchchin.gif

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I'm thinking about the old Lon Chaney werewolf, and yes I do believe they only grown hair when there is a full moon.

But, I think vampires are enough for now. animated_rotfl.gif

Has anyone read the books, I'm sure if they have they can give us spoilers.

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,464 posts
I like the dog and Sam being one theory. Very observant of you.

If anyone posts spoilers, please use the spoiler tag (it's under the "Insert Special Item" menu) because I enjoy guessing, but I don't want to know.

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,464 posts
Another clue, that I missed, Sam was running trough the woods naked. Possibly he changed from dog to man.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Yes, I mentioned that above and that was what enforced the idea of Sam being a shape changer.

Ceci: Werewolves also run through the woods nekked. smile.gif

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I'm going more with the shapeshifter idea. The werewolves vs vamps just gets old. So, do you think Bill was in one of those coffins?

Oh, and I was wondering about that song! It's rather catchy!!

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,464 posts
They sort-of built Bill up to be a star in the show, I don't think they'd kill him off, although I wouldn't have thought Grandma would have been offed either.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
True, I hope that they don't. But then there is always the blonde vampire from the bar. Those that have read the books (I haven't), say that he plays a huge role in Sookie's life.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
The blonde vampire is quite intriguing. He's like the godfather of the vampire world. He sits up on his throne, though no one has kissed his hand yet.

All the vampires are afraid of him and the mortals visit the bar to pay homage to him.

Mortal females think he's hot...he's not bad. I'd think he was hot if he had darker hair.

smile.gif

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Awesome show last night. Eric the Vampire got all cleaned up for the interrogation...he's cute too.

Okay, I won't mention too much but I think the dumbest person on the show (sans Jason) is catching on to the shape shifter!!!!

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Absolutely love the theme song... I'm pretty sure I've heard it before... maybe like a Quentin Tarantino film or something... whether or not... it's great.

So, if Sam's a shape shifter... does that mean he's a vamp too?

I'm still holding out for the werewolf thing. Maybe like the vampire "myths" there are misleading myth's about werewolf's too. Could be this show is going to betray the werewolf's more docile (dog) and protector of humans than the traditional terrorizing wolves that slay in the light of the moon.

Also, give me a spoiler Ginger of how your seeing Jason as being clued into Sam. Please smile.gif I didn't catch it... they only thing I saw was that detective checking up on his story about parents being nudists.

Oh and I just have to say... I didn't think Jason could go any lower with his string of chicks but,... oh, brother with this latest one. rolleyes.gif

How long is Tess/Terra (oh shoot forget her name) mom going to stay sober?

Wasn't the crawling out of the ground and ravaging Sookie hot?!!! biggrin.gif

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
OMG I just hit a key and lost my whole post. Darn.

Ceci, I was talking about the not so bright people on the show and aside from Jason I thought the Deputy wasn't too bright, but I guess I'm wrong because he was smart enough to check out Sam's pathetic nudist alibi.

I don't think shape shifters are vamp. If it is Sam and he is a SS he's leaving blood behind and vamp's wouldn't leave behind that beverage.

That graveyard scene was hot, but any scene with Bill the Vamp is hot.

The ending was awesome and now we know how valuable Sookie is to Eric the head vamp, so he better not piss her off or she'll stop doing him the mind reading favors.

Jason's gf is very savvy to the whole vampire thing...there's more to her I bet. I hope she's gone before we find out...she's annoying.

PS: I like the word you used, "ravaging" very fitting.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
any scene with Bill the Vamp is hot

Here here! This show gets more and more interesting every week. I only wonder how Eric will play into the Bill/Sookie thing. And that last sex scene, wow!!

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Coming attractions were exciting.

I can't rush the day away because I have things to do, but I need me a Bill Compton fix!!!! smile.gif

I think Eric is going to use Sookie to find out what's really going on in the minds of his possee. Plus, I think he's fascinated by her and can't wait to get into her veins.

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,464 posts
I don't understand why Sookie was all p.o.'d seeing Sam and Tara make out.

I agree with the vamp in the basement, I think Jason's girlfriend is dangerous.

Sam's got a pretty good gimmick going there. I don't think he's a villain, what villain would turn his head when a lady undresses? And I think Bill knew what he was doing when he asked Sam to watch her.

So now what? Does she just give him a bowl of kibble for breakfast and send him home?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users