Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Trueblood

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Also will be interesting to see who Sam's real parents are

Or WHAT they are smile.gif

I'm was very worried up until the end that Sam would leave. There's one thing those fat ladies in the bar and I have in common. We both thank heaven for his jeans. Woo-hoo.

KalEl

KalEl

• Pip
  • 9 posts
This is the best series right now!

Misha

Misha

• Pip
  • 1,917 posts
I'm missing True Blood in a serious way. I have read the entire series, so sometimes it is hard to follow the changes that they have made from the books to the TV show. I do understand why there were changes because the books are entirely from Sookie's perspective. If they followed the books completely, it would have Sookie in every scene and very little character development from elsewhere.

Book #2 was never my favorite book though, so I am glad this season is over. Having read through the books, I am tickled pink that the next season "should" have Bill and Sookie eventually break up when Bill screws things up for him and Sookie. I won't say why, not even in spoilers for those of you who can't help but look.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Bill. I just like Eric MORE. He is one hot beast.

I think that the next seasons will be better than this season because there is less focus on the sex (especially the "group/orgy" sex) and more focus on the characters.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
I'm with you on the wanting less sex. I find it took away from the show. I get it, but don't need to see it all the time.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yah, Bill becomes an ass doesn't he.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I was disappointed with last nights premier . Wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be. Sigh :animated_scratchchin:

Rydethis

Rydethis

• Pip
  • 312 posts

I was disappointed with last nights premier . Wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be. Sigh :animated_scratchchin:

I just finished watching the first 3 episodes.... it is getting really good!!

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Anyone watching who has read the books too? I read the books so long ago that I forget some things, but I'm thinking this season isn't following the book, am I right? I think a lot has been changed.

lorijo

lorijo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Anyone watching who has read the books too? I read the books so long ago that I forget some things, but I'm thinking this season isn't following the book, am I right? I think a lot has been changed.

This season is following the book as it is about the witches, but the series has really branched away from the books, I think it has become very different but mostly I am happy with the changes. :2thumbsup:

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I only just started reading the books so I dont know. The season is getting really good but the premiere was very disappointing. Guess I was expecting more...lol They have ended with some good cliff hangers though the last 2 weeks

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts

This season is following the book as it is about the witches, but the series has really branched away from the books, I think it has become very different but mostly I am happy with the changes. :2thumbsup:

I thought so thanks. I too am happy about it since it makes it more interesting to watch. I know she had the witch living in the house, but not sure if it was Marni and the Alcide story line is a bit different especiall with the girlfriend.

Liked Eric as he was portrayed in the book with the lost memory but it loses a lot on screen and he's coming off more wishy/washy/pathetic than just having memory lapse. He plays vampire better than sensitive guy. lol

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
Yeah I am not liking him to much well not that I dont like him but I prefer him to be the old Eric. Atleast he is still yummy to look at... :animated_rotfl:

BigMDGirl

BigMDGirl

• Pip
  • 1,254 posts
Sookie and Her Precious Fairy Vagina and Her Unbelievably Stupid Name

Love this show!

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
ha-ha yeah that cracked me up. Can't believe we gotta wait until next summer. Time to finish the books

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users