CeCiMom

Trueblood

Loving the episode names! This show rocks. The book series rocks. Sookie Sookie Sookie Love over here.

Date/Time Channel Title Rated Min Genre

1/20 11:00 PM HBO ZONE - EAST

TRUE BLOOD 07: BURNING HOUSE OF LOVE

TVMA 53 Drama

1/21 11:00 PM HBO ZONE - EAST

TRUE BLOOD 08: THE FOURTH MAN IN THE FIRE

TVMA 56 Drama

1/22 11:00 PM HBO ZONE - EAST

TRUE BLOOD 09: PLAISIR D'AMOUR

TVMA 53 Drama

1/23 11:00 PM HBO ZONE - EAST

TRUE BLOOD 10: I DON'T WANNA KNOW

TVMA 50 Drama

1/26 11:00 PM HBO ZONE - EAST

TRUE BLOOD 11: TO LOVE IS TO BURY

TVMA 53 Drama

1/27 11:00 PM HBO ZONE - EAST

TRUE BLOOD 12: YOU'LL BE THE DEATH OF ME

TVMA 53 Drama

2/21 9:00 PM HBO2 - EAST

TRUE BLOOD 01: STRANGE LOVE

TVMA 58 Drama

2/28 9:00 PM HBO2 - EAST

TRUE BLOOD 02: THE FIRST TASTE

TVMA 54 Drama

True Blood's Stephen Moyer on Anna Paquin: 'My Girl is Hardcore!'

By Janet Mock

Originally posted Wednesday July 01, 2009 08:30 AM EDT

Stephen Moyer Photo by: Matt Sayles / APTrue Blood's Stephen Moyer on Anna Paquin: 'My Girl is Hardcore!'

A couple that boxes together, stays together?

At least, according to True Blood's Stephen Moyer

I just started watching the series today. I'm on episode 7 so won't read back to see what all I missed. So far, so good. I think there's a lot of nudity that's not quite needed... a lot of sex really. Jason's a freak. Sam I think is the killer. I love Tara and Lafeyette. And holy moly, it's like an extended version of Twilight in some ways... but in an R rated format lol.

Well, I got my sister to tell me what is happening. not gonna spoil it, but all I can say is pffft.

Dang... don't tell me that erin. I want to like a show longer than 2 seasons. ;)

Also, Elle keep us updated on your getting caught up. And, as far as what you've seen so far.... Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm girl, you ain't seen nothing yet. :D

So, exciting Elle... glad you're on board with us!!!

All I can say is whoa...

I love that Larry from Newheart is on it. "I'm Larry, this is my brother Daryl, this is my other brother Daryl.." He's perfect for that role.

I like that they're not over doing Bill. He's gentle but if he has to kill someone or turn them into a vampire, then he does.

Eric is yummy.

Jason is a horn dog...but now he's "saved" so we'll see how long that lasts and how he gets along with his sister and Bill after that.

I love Tara and her hard core attitude. She made me laugh out loud numerous times.

I'm still not sure about this Maryanne chick and why she wants Tara to get together with that sexy guitar playing dude... but clearly she's a saint for pairing her up with such a fine man. It's obvious she herself wants to be a shape shifter.

Lafayette is another riot. I'm glad he's not dead (at least he's not yet...I haven't watched episodes 2 & 3 from season 2 yet). He's probably my favourite character on the show.

Sookie is sweet. The only thing I don't like about her is her name.

Terry...I think is a wereworlf. He hasn't had many lines or much exposure yet, but there's something about him that we haven't seen yet.

Great observations Elle.

I was glad Lafayette wasn't dead either. Season 1 he was my fav. character.

I'm not sure about Maryann either... maybe a power witch or something? Just guessin'.

So, you think Terry maybe a werewolf? I hadn't thought of him being anything but, you might be onto something there. Something in eppy 2 or 3 makes me think you're right. Now just what that is... I have no clue.

I hope Sam doesn't get killed or something by that new chick.

Maryanne has what Hero's would call the "Puppet Master" ability in that she can influence/control other people and objects. She's very weird, but I think Tara may finally be on to her...which may be dangerous.

I don't think that new chick is going to harm Sam. She looks like she had a close encounter herself. But never trust new people who just show up from out of no where.

I'm glad Bill's vampire has a new love. I just hope she doesn't kill him. He kind of reminds me of my friend Nick so I'm partial to him.

It was so sad when Lafayette curled into a ball on his chair and wrapped himself in the blanket. I just want to reach through the tv and give him a hug.

Yah it wasn't on tonite, and I was pissed.

Keep guessing about Maryanne, not there yet. *I can tell you if you want!*

Since we're guessing... What about some sorta of God (as in Athens) with the abundance of foods, love making etc. Something like an Aphrodite?

Really Really? :D oh goodness... do I get some cheesecake or something? :lol: j/k

Yah you deserve it! She isn't aphrodite, she's more like a demi god like Pan, thrives off of booze and sex (so my sister told me).

I can't wait to see what's up with daphne... I wonder if she is the thing that got sookie...

Also, curious about what maryanne's plans are because she clearly has something up her sleeve....

Like being the devil?!?!!

Hi Guys!!! okay I'm hooked, I watched the last epi of season one, a special called 'taste of tru blood' detailing events in the first season (ala cliff notes) and, so far, epi 1-4 of season 2

are more epis coming soon? what's up mid season break or something?

i was on target with the pan thing after she started talking about the mural of Pan, and i just love the show, the whole thing, LOVE IT!

It's back on Sunday I believe. Just took a break for a week *I hope*