CeCiMom

Trueblood

Erin, I think you're right. Only two men had on a black shirt last night and one was stalking Sookie in the bar. Sam and the guy you mentioned in the spoiler were the only two with a short sleeve black shirt on. But, I originally thought it was Sam stalking her in the bar so she would be afraid and run to him. And that is exactly how it happened.

Remember Sam said he can take on other human forms, that is was hard but he could do it. He so wants Sookie so bad and I think he might pull something like that to get her.

I thought the show was slow last night or it could be there was too much Sam and not enough Bill. Did you see the coming attractions? Sookie thinks Bill is not coming back and falls into the arms of another.......

Eric is the blond vampire. He's the regional Sheriff in the vampire district. :animated_rotfl:

I guess Bill has himself another pet...what I don't get is he has never bitten someone before and made them a vampire. Gee, I think he got off easy. :)

Do you think Amy really is a psychopath or the Vampire caught on how naive Jason is and trying to let him go?

Well... *foot in mouth* guess I was wrong about Sam. ;)

As far as Amy goes... P S Y C H O P A T H, is my assessment.

I recently started watching the show and really really like it!!

Are there only two episodes left for the season?

Yup :crybaby:

I felt they were eluding that sometimes Sam shifts involuntarily, and is unaware the results afterward.

I'd also like to know the answer to the sheriff's question about how Sam came to buy up all that property (maybe a simple answer, like he learned how from an infomercial, or maybe Don Lapre). From the first episode I wanted to know how someone as young as Sam came to own such great bar as Merlotte's.

Hmm, I was wondering the same thing Morty..

Can't say I was very sad about Amy... the psycho. And did I call the murderer or what!!!! I can't wait until next week. It's going to be soooo good.

Oh, did anyone else feel bad for Bill when Sookie kicked him out. I hope everything gets straightened out soon.

What if it's the red-head that just got married and not the husband. All these women seem to be incapacitated at the time of their deaths. Like something a woman would do to cut the risk of a physical confrontation.

Just a thought...

HBO's gothic vampire drama "True Blood" keeps growing.

"Blood" grew its audience for the sixth consecutive week -- which is pretty remarkable, especially for a cable show in the middle of the fall broadcast-dominated season.

Sunday's episode hit 2.7 million at 9 p.m., an 85% increase from the season premiere.

I don't know, it's too obvious that the murderer might be Rene. There's a twist here and Ceci might be on to something. Anyone who dyes their hair that red color and wears funky hair clips is quite suspicious. Boy, I'd like to know where the other four husbands are....backyard under a tree?

"I rescind your invitation" now, if that wasn't the funniest thing I heard all season I don't know what's funny. Poor Bill looked heartbroken and what's a vamp to do? He needs to kick some shape shifter ass, that's what! I still don't trust Sam, he's oh, so calculating.

I wish the finale was 2 hours, this show goes by in a flash. Come January, it will be great to watch them all over again.

I've got to watch this episode over again. There were too many clues in that one. What about the picture that came over the police fax? Does anyone recognize him?

Do you think there's just one killer? If Rene is the strangler (and I think he is), I don't think the person that killed Grandma is the same person that strangled the girls.

A friend of mine thinks that house Tara went to is a brothel, and the rich woman is the madam. The TV listings imply that it is not. Even though they don't give away much info, here's what it said:

"You'll Be the Death of Me"

Sookie finds a link to the string of killings in Bon Temps; Tara wants to make the most of her second chance; Jason finds a new calling; Bill tempts fate; Sam is upset by an encounter with an old acquaintance.

Jeez, then having to wait a year to out what happens after that. :crybaby:

So, the rescinded invite was rescinded. You know, I love Bill C. to death (no pun intended) but he is the corniest vampire on that show.

Sookie: "Bill, you're alive."

Bill: "Technically, no." lmao

I'm going to miss this show, the only silver lining I can see with this show ending is that soon, my other favorite show will be starting; "The Tudors."

And of course I now have time to catch up on Dexter.

PS: I think the house that Tara is in, is owned by a werewolf named Maryann. Remember Sam said he knew of werewolves. The could still be a brothel, but it's going to the dogs. ha ha ha. Tonight's episode, Tara did look like a lady of the evening.

I think Bill's new protege killed Tara's cuz (his name escapes me right now.)

I just watched it. What a great show! I'm not happy about Sookie dumping Sam for Bill. Sam seems sincere, Bill's got too much baggage. vampire-smiley-16.gif

This series sure doesn't mind killing off main characters.

So here's my guess: I think Sam's going to burn down the bar.

vampire-smiley-03.gif

Anna Paquin won best actress in a TV Series tonight at the Golden Globes... too cool!!! :party_smilie:

:)

Love this show!!

Hi Guys, I am new on this thread.The Show true blood is very interesting. I am a hug Fan of this Show. I saw the Show online as i missed some of the episodes of the show.