Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Speculation Place

This isn't any kind of spoilers or anything of the such, this is just a place to put your thoughts about next weeks previews, or speculate on who's going next or who might win and why you think that way...

Each season there is supposed to be a spoiler in the opener about the winner... Sometimes it's the way the water looks, sometimes it's been the way the fire looked, but tonight I noticed that there were only two players with water or fire... I didn't DVR the show and now I'm kicking myself for it, because I can't remember who the players were and I'm scared I missed one of the others having fire or water... I know that most of them had animals at the end of their opening scene though... I do think it was Bob with fire, but maybe someone that DVR'ed the show wouldn't mind letting us that didn't know what was shown right after each player in the opening...

OK I found a clip of the opening on C-Net, and this is how things went...

Dan- River/eagle

Corinne- gorilla

Danny/CG- working around camp

Kelly- in challenge with yellow ball

Matty- in boat on water

Susie- wild oxen/working around camp

Crystal- water/runner

Bob- hippo

Ken- working around camp/ gorilla

Ace- Jaguar/ in challenge/ working around camp

Gillian- nothing put pushing up glasses

Randy- Gorilla

Michelle- nothing but walking around camp

Jacqui- Mongoose

Marcus- snake

Paloma- elephants

Charlie- native person

Sugar- working around camp...

So I was wrong about fire... Water is usually a bad omen in survivor, because it puts out fire... Ace is shown doing the most with having an animal, being shown in a challenge, and working around camp... Then you have the whole mongoose eats a snake thing going with Jacqui and Marcus... So I really don't know just yet... I will have to study it more... There is also a saying that the winner will have a very memorable quote in the first show... Something along the lines of I'm out here to win one million dollars, one night of comfort isn't going to get me that???

OK so a few season's back there was an advertisement on a billboard in the Toronto subways that some considered spoilerish, but it did display the winner... It was Todd, so anyway this is something I found at sucks and they are speculating it could be spoilerish again... This is a picture from a Toronto magazine... I just flipped the picture so you wouldn't have to turn your head sideways to see it :)...

Gabon-1.jpg

The dreamy guy and the girl with a hot bod might make me tune into watch! We'll see if it means anything down the line.

I have a question though. I've read a lot about ppl being recruited for the show. How does that happen? I need details on this please. Where in the world where one go to recruit a geeky hs teacher etc..? Did these ppl apply for other shows and got picked instead for Survivor?

I have a question though. I've read a lot about ppl being recruited for the show. How does that happen? I need details on this please. Where in the world where one go to recruit a geeky hs teacher etc..? Did these ppl apply for other shows and got picked instead for Survivor?

What happens a lot of times is they will find them on myspace and think they will be good for the show or see them out somewhere and think they will be good for the show and ask them if they would like to be on... For those, the app. is just a formality... Then they have the chosen few, like Gillian, that really wanted to be on the show and applied... I do believe Bob is an applicant, not a recruit... I think these people were recruits so far they are the only ones this season though, Matty, Corrine, Sugar, and Crystal... I am sure more of the guys are too, I just don't know which ones... I would think maybe Marcus, Charlie, and Dan might be, but not sure on that... I do know that Matty has famous grandparents, I forgot the grandfathers name, but his grandmother played Mrs. Roper on Three's Company, and Corrine used to date Ethan the winner of the last Survivor Africa...

I do know that Matty has famous grandparents, I forgot the grandfathers name

The Grandfather is James Whitmore James' IMDB Site

Grandma was Audra Lindley Audra's IMDB Site

RE: Applicants vs. Recruits - Am I remembering correctly that April of BB10 made a comment that she was originally in LA for a spot on Survivor and while there, they booked her for Big Brother instead????

I didn't hear that Elle... I must have missed it...

It was in his bio thing...where you can hear them talk. Apparently he taught Jeff's ex gf in HS... maybe that's how he was selected?

Could be...

Okay Guys I thought I would do if I can a Weekly thoughts corner as so many of you want to know what I think. Keep in mind this is my thoughts of what will happen for the week but not a true spoiler page.

Okay so for Episode 4 this is what I think

No Reward ( Tribal Pick and swap)

The Ranking Order:

Fang Matty, Dan, Randy, Crystal, -, -, -, (bottom 3 from Ken, GC, Susie)

Kota (Top 4 from from Ace, Marcus, Bob, Charlie) -, -, -, -, Jacquie, Corrine, Sugar, Kelly

Sugar Exhile ( Its Like Christmas for her )

New Kota wins Immunity

Kelly boot (Kelly now on New Fang gets the boot

Sugar joins the losing tribe Fang making both teams equal with 8 members

New Kota :

Bob -- Good

Marcus -- Good

Crystal -- Good

Charlie -- Good

Dan -- Good

Corinne -- Evil

Randy -- Evil

New Fang :

Kelly -- Good/ Blond

Matty -- Good

Ace --- Evil

Jacquie -- Good / Blond

GC -- Evil

Ken -- Good

Susie -- Good / Blond

CBS Team This week for me is Charlie , Crystal , Marcus and Randy as I think Kota will win immunity Challenge and Kelly will be the one to go home this week.

Fantasy Pics . No Reward ( tribal pick and swap)

Immunity - Marcus

Voted off - Kelly

Safe - GC

Mystery - Sticking with Ace as he is a chef / Cook

There you Go that is what Wolfie Thinks this week , use it as you will .

Awesome Wolf. I agree with you. That is kinda what I thought too. The only thing different was I wasn't sure about the no reward, but I think you are right. I don't think it's worth it to change it on Fantasy as I will lose the early pick bonus.

One tiny little detail you have wrong, there will be 7 tribe members not 8 :)

Thanks Wolfie!!

I just couldn't believe how they chose the new sides. What were they thinking choosing weaker people first over better players? Is is because they want weaker players on their team so they will be the ones voted out first. But, isn't it early in the game for that and shouldn't they think of getting immunity and advancing each week at this time?

Sign in to follow this