Sign in to follow this  
kayo

American Idol 8 - General Discussion

I am just READY for the singers to be slowly eliminated. Then we can really start seeing the talent come out, when there is fewer and fewer competition.

then I can become a fan of somebody.. If Megan C. stays in for a little while, i'm sure I will be a big fan.

hollywood week :party_smilie:

jackie hated her voice in the audition rd and still hated it idk how and why she got to the next rd

dennis was bad in the audition rd shouldnt have been allowed to go to hollywood. the judges deserves his outburst

von smith that guy was horrible tonight. he was a bit too theatrical

^^^agree with UVP, Von was a mess. And freaking bikini girl needs to leave Hollywood NOW. Ridiculous that she is even there. Love Danny.

yeah its a joke she is still there. i hope the spoilers are true because they have her cut before top 36 :party_smilie:

^^^Let's hope!! I just want to smack her, then I want to smack Simon right in the face!

Yes, Danny was actually better than he was during his original audition! My favorite of the night.

Whoops! Wait a minute- I forgot about Anoop. He was my favorite of the night, with Danny a close second.

Lil was good but I'm so sick of hearing Whitney Houston songs that I wish she'd have picked something else.

The first guy shocked me (what was his name?) because he was actually good- but if he keeps it up with the crying he's sealing his own fate down the road. People will only take so much of that drama queen stuff.

I also really liked the guy from Puerto Rico. He just needs to lose that scarf. Seriously.

What can I say about Von...that was absolutely horrendous. It's a pity because he has a decent voice; he just doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word subtle. He just basically screamed the song.

vonhollywood3oi8kh8.jpg

We didn't get to hear several of those who made it through to the next round- including Adam, Megan, Ann Marie, Joanne, the Castro brother, and Scott (which, was a good thing as they weren't crazy about his first number)- but hopefully we'll get to hear them during the group round.

I am more pissed about Rose getting through than I am about Bikini Girl. Rose was awful, just awful. I think she's adorable, but she should have been cut last night.

LOVE Danny. He's this year's Elliot Yamin.

kristen how and why did she make the cut

tatianna how and why did she make the cut

and why is idol not showing the two of the most talked about idols in none of the last two days scott or joanna

jasmine and jamar best of night

Tatiana sucks and causes way too much drama. I just want to smack her, and I want to smack the judges for keeping her. I am glad bikini skank is gone though. What a tool.

Standouts of the night;

Kris Allen

Matt Giraud

Danny Gokey

taylor vaifanua

Adam Lambert

worse who made through.

Tatiana

Nathaniel Marshal

_

best who fell victom to group= Emily Hughes

I dunno about falling victim to the group. To me if you are that darn good, you'll find a way to stand out as being that good even if your group sucks. Wasn't there a group where only one stayed and three went home? Hmmmmm, I guess that person found a way not to be a victim. Oh yeah, and remembering the words helps immensely too!

I mean, sure, if you are good, you can usually find a way to stay..

But when your backups are sabatoging, and your group is full of drama. it can cause problems.

King, I don't think the backups were sabotaging on purpose. Some people do not know how to harmonize. All they ever sing is the melody and when required to blend with the others, they can't handle it. The one got cut even though the other two stayed because she was so far off-key that my ears were hurting. I imagine it was worse hearing it in public.

Jasmine and Adam where my top female and male from last night.

best who fell victom to group= Emily Hughes

She forgot the words. Can't blame the group for that. She was overrated anyway.

Matt Giraud made me stand up and take notice last night. He might be my second favorite behind Danny right now.

Tatiana. . . . WTF?

Sign in to follow this