Sign in to follow this  
kayo

American Idol 8 - General Discussion

lol, tell us how you really feel, nebartist. (was the "crappy blind guy who sucked rotten eggs" comment for my benefit? That's ok, I can take it. :popcorn: ) Hey, I like Anoop too and hope he makes it into the top 36 because he's different. After that, I'll wait until I hear the contestants sing full songs before I decide who I'll be throwing my support for.

lol, tell us how you really feel, nebartist. (was the "crappy blind guy who sucked rotten eggs" comment for my benefit? That's ok, I can take it.

Oh no I didnt read any of the other posts so not sure your connection with him

I still think Emily Hughes from episode one is the best... girl with tatoos.. she was wearing something red.

Oh no I didnt read any of the other posts so not sure your connection with him.

I thought you had and were ribbing me about it, LOL.

Yeah, I like Emily too but I wouldn't get your hopes up too much for her...just sayin.

Kayo. I know, this is the first season I watch auditions.. The good people tend to leave early alot of times.

Watch for Ann Marie Boskovich tonight then tell me what you think...

who is she?

NO WAY some of these people are serious! Idiots!

I'm not crazy about having four judges. The new one bothers me.

The girl who sang the Whitney Houston song was very good.

Ann Marie Boskovich - very good!!!

Watch for Ann Marie Boskovich tonight then tell me what you think...

idk if it was you influencing me lol

but that girl had the best overall voice to me so far of everyone

She sure did uvp!

Nice to see you.

hi joyami

i am a big idol fan so i will be here

Me tooo!!

Here's a video she made- love it. I also posted this in the spoiler section but now that she's already on the show I can post it here too! I could totally see her performing this song on the show:

Anne Marie Boskovich- Enough

She definitely is more polished than she let on in the auditions though. She also sang a song on one of the Little Mermaid dvds as well. (not the original movie)

On the other end of the spectrum, there's Julissa Veloz (sang Whitney Houston wearing a tiara):

ugh.

I like her. What was the deal with leaving and coming back with makeup and different clothes. I missed the very first of the show.

something like "Your good, but there is something about you.. i dont know.. you can be the star, and you just arent yet.. i want you to come back.. differnt song.." - something kinda like that..

- she changed clothes, and put makeup on, and sang a better song.. so she made it.

Thanks for the clips Kayo!

something like "Your good, but there is something about you.. i dont know.. you can be the star, and you just arent yet.. i want you to come back.. differnt song.." - something kinda like that..

- she changed clothes, and put makeup on, and sang a better song.. so she made it

Yeah, I'm thinkin this was totally staged - I mean, look at her video!- they just didn't have a big human interest story for Jacksonville so they had to have small fillers like this one. The make-up person was just walking around outside? c'mon. I still think she was the best of the women I've heard so far though.

Did anyone feel just a little sorry for the 18 yr old physics-loving guy with the beard or the guitar guy? I must be going soft because they both seemed sincere, not an act at all. Yes, the physics guy was a bit strange but I just took it as a huge case of nerves and no social skills. Oh yeah, and the blonde girl with the red-head friend who had a thing for Randy...dontcha just wanna give that friend a thumpin for leading her friend (the blonde) on by telling her she could sing?? sheesh. Friends don't lie to each other, girl.

I am SICK of the auditions...let's get on with it!

the guitar guy.. I thought he sounded desent... but then again, Im indiffernt about the instuments on the show.. I like listening to them play (Brooke white, i loved her on piano), but i dont think its fair for the ones who dont know how to play an instrument.

so are they back to banning instruments

it was good at first last year

but then everyweek brooke and jason had one

it got annoying

so are they back to banning instruments

Just during the auditions. They were allowed to use instruments during Hollywood week.

Yeah, only during the Auditions... it isnt as bad when the people playing Kinda have some sort of musical voice.

so far 2 stay at home moms are good.

Frankie Jordan

**Megan Corkrey- stay at home mom, Sleeve Tatoo is GREAT.

Sign in to follow this