Sheri

Sons Of Anarchy

Yeah Sheri this show was great I loved the ending. I think it might be Tig or Bobby that goes down. And the guy with scars is scottish. The Irish guy Called him a scottsman last night and he said he was in "her majesty's royal navy".

I think you might be right about Tig or Bobby............all I know is some serious stuff is fixing to go down in Charming and there will be some blood on the streets. The scottish guy is cool and I like him, he fits the part perfect.

I need to remember all there names.

Yeah I can't remember the scottish guys name either.

Here's a little breakdown of the main characters and last nights episode.............speaking of the scottish guy, I ended up watching the show in closed caption to understand WTH he says.

Clay..........The president of The Son's Chapter in Charming, husband of Gemma. (I really think he's Jax's Father and making the deal with the Mayans should prove to be interesting)

Jax...........VP of Son's,in my book, the main character of the show.(Really glad he got the journal back after throwing it in the fire.)

Gemma.....One badass biker wife and mom.( Although she appreciated Tara'a effort to save the Scottish gun runner, she is no fan of the Jax&Tara relationship.)

Tara.....Doc at the hospital involved with Jax. (Her and Jax have a pretty deep secret about the ATF guy,no doubt about it that she's in the "Son" picture.)

Juice........Bald headed dude with Tattoo who saved the Scottish guys "Butt" (The "Son" who gets the paper on everyone)

Chibs......The Scottish "Son" ....I like this guy. ( Closed Caption is the way to understand Him)

Tig........One devoted "Son" who likes leaving his DNA around Charming, Not a "One Woman Guy" (He doesn't mind saying whats on his mind.)

Bobby...... The big "Son" ......(Clay tends to rely on him alot, but after last night, Im not sure after last night, I think the hit is gonna come back and bite him.)

Piney.......A "Son" on oxygen and Father of Opie ( Wonder how long he's gonna last)

Opie........ Son of Piney who did some time and has a wife who is not a fan of "The Sons" ( He wants back in the club but after choking last night, I don't think he's ready for "The Membership")

The Prospect......AKA- Half Sack........Didn't see him last night, I like him though.

Next week ATF goes after "The Wives"......looks like a good one especially when Gemma and the ATF Chick have a talk.

WOW weren't we wrong about what was going to happen last night. Do you think Tara will leave again?

Thats a tough one, considering the secret her and Jax hold together she could feel obligated for him to stay.....Gemma could run her off........she may feel too much heat to stay........that's a tough one to call.

Someone is going to report him missing soon........we'll see how she handles the heat.

I think she will probablly do something to earn Gemma's respect in the next couple of episodes and end up staying.

I think she will probably stay but some stuff will go down before she does.

I loved it when that ATF B***H got her face broke last night. That was hilarious.

Who do you think is going to die next week? I'm pretty sure it's a woman. I think I saw long hair when they covered up the body on the preview.

Sorry Chucky..........A few things came up and I missed it, I'll watch it and get back to you..........Heard it was good.

I would have to agree Chucky, I have a feeling some serious sh!t is going down next year and don't be surprised if Jax is the new President.

I read that Tom Drecker is going to co-star on an episode. Wouldn't that be something?

Nah, but I bet Sheri got all excited.

Hi Sheri :giggle:

You got me on that one Girl :P

You'll be glad you did.............Jax, the VP is one HOT Biker :bandana:

Does anyone know when this show is returning?

The season 1 DVD and Bluray comes out august 18th.

Sweeeeeet...............Seen previews and the season returns this fall.

I am sooooooooooooo ready for tonights season premiere :bandana:

OMG............The Son's are going to be out for blood when they find out Gemma was raped :o

Good to see you back in the "Sons" thread.............hate talking to myself :rockon:

Did see something awhile back that there will be a death among one of the Son's.