Sheri

Sons Of Anarchy

Anyone catching this show? Been watching it and I love it. Comes on Wednesday Nights on FX.

I love shows with Harleys and I think the cast is great.

Jacks is HOT!!

Yeah it is Chucky, glad to have someone to talk to about this show, I think (Peg Bundy) makes the perfect Biker Queen.

Yea she does and Ron Pearlman is perfect for his role. I've always liked his work.

I've only managed to catch snippets, but I like what I see.

I wish they would get the first two episodes up on the website. I missed them because of Big Brother.

They were pretty good Chucky, I'll check around and see if I can find them somewhere, I could watch them again.

I would appreciate it. I searched for them but couldn't find them.

Sorry Chucky, couldn't find anything, your best bet is gonna be on a weekend when FX decides to do a marathon, they usually do that with new shows so people can catch up, if I hear of a marathon coming up, I'll let you know.

You the Bomb Sonoerin :D

Did anybody watch last nights show.............don't want to spoil it for anybody but the guy with the CMD problem was ummmmmmmmm hilarious :lol:

Yea he was. and Piney's response was even funnier.

FX has decided to keep the motor of its new bad-boy biker drama Sons of Anarchy running for a second season.

The Fox 21- and FX-produced series received a 13-episode second season order Monday after only the first five episodes of its current run. During those five weeks, the newbie drama has averaged 5.4 million viewers weekly and 3.5 million adults 18-49, making it FX's most successful series since Rescue Me.

The show's success is no doubt a relief to the FX execs who are soon bidding adieu to the The Shield, the series that put the network's original programming on the map.

That is good news, I really like this show and I like FX, even though they have some brutal shows.

On a side note, Im gonna miss The Shield........FX is pretty bold about coming up with some interesting shows and we'll see whats next.

I have a feeling some stuff is about to go down.

Holy :censored: .............. <---------- Chucky knows what im talking about. The best episode so far last night.

I have to start with Gemma, Stay away from her man :bash: When she smacked ole girl with the skateboard, I can't tell you how many times I watched that part......OWWWW You also gotta love the police department incident when she was bought in and Clay was in interrogation, that was quite a scene...........I think the Fed Chic nailed it when she said "And that, is why Im not Married"

Piney almost cost the club a big one.............Give it up for Jaxs for that unusal method of getting rid of the guns.

The Fed guy who tore up Jax's room has some serious problems and by the clips of next weeks episode, Jax learns from the ex that the dude has been stalking her...............Things are heating up for The Sons. :bandana:

Well said Sheri. This show gets better with every episode.

Chucky...........I think you and I are the only two who watch it here :bandana:

Im really glad that Jax took care of the ATF guy...........he was demented. I somehow have a feeling Jax will end up with his sweetheart by the end of the season.

Yeah, and half sack will be patched in.

Loved the episode last night. I had a feeling we wouldn't see the last of the ATF guy, talk about seriously messed up in the head.................well of course not anymore with Jax taking care of the problem.

The Sons are being called in to Charming, this is gonna be good but I have a feeling one of our local Sons might be going down.

The Irish Son..................I just can't understand anything he says with the Irish accent, you really have to listen closely to what he says.

As far as Jax and the Doc, had a feeling that was gonna happen.